Prologue - 'Introduction'

The Superstar Daycare is, as far as we should know, a playground/daycare area within Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, which itself is known to have many animatronics, such as Monty Gator, the Glamrocks, and all sorts of unique animatronics that couldn't be found anywhere else.

Among these animatronics was the Daycare Attendant, a peculiar being who had two different forms depending on if the lights were on or not.

If the lights were on, he had a sunny appearance in both color and motif, and if the lights were off, he had a more moon-like appearance in both color and motif.

He acted as a guardian figure to the kids at the daycare, often playing with them and making sure the kids don't behave badly.

Now, you may, by some chance, be asking what his name was.

Well, because of his two forms, and their drastic personality differences, many considered them to be two different people, and as a matter of fact they were in a way.

The sun-themed one was named "Sun" and the moon-themed one was named "Moon", but they were given many different nicknames over the years -

Sundrop, Moondrop, Sunrise, Moonrise, Sunny, Moony, Sunman, Moonman, Sunnydrop, man-in-the-moon... yeah, you probably get the gist.

Sundrop was the one the kids adored the most, often playing with the kids and just all-and-all being a very happy-go-lucky dude, while Moondrop was a lot more quiet and collected than Sundrop, and often he would check to see if the kids were asleep.

Everything was fine, until Moondrop's code became infected with what they call "The Afton Virus", basically making Moondrop go berserk (he became psychopathic and they were forced to keep the lights on because of it).

However... after that virus was removed from Moondrop's code, everything seemingly returned to normal in the daycare... though Moondrop sometimes traumatized kids since bits of the glitch still remained in his code.

But then one day... something, or more accurately someone, came along that would slowly but surely change the daycare... for better or for worse.