idol and fan [felix]

This story was shared to me from a friend of mine 🤭 @Lixie_0915 🫶🏻 to all the delulu fans out there ;)

I smiled with contentment as I settled in the stools near the entrance door where I could look outside the window. I placed the taro boba carefully in the small table as I stared out the window, thinking back to an hour ago. Stray Kids had finally came to the place I live to hold their fan concert. When I heard the news a few months ago, I was bouncing around the house for the entire day. I always wanted to attend their concert someday, and the time finally came. The day before I have went shopping in search of the best fit, and I came across this casual but good looking fit-- cargo pants and a tank top with tiny stars in it to fit the 5 Star concept. I also added some blue extensions on my hair to add a little razzle dazzle. The shocking thing is, I somehow coincidentally had a similar outfit as to Felix

My head lifted up when I heard a little bell jingle in the entrance. To be honest I was hoping for a random stay to enter so that we could hold conversations about the concert. But I was shocked when I saw who entered the shop. I thought I was being delusional, but I heard his deep voice when he was ordering. THIS IS NOT A DREAM. THE LEE FELIX. IS RIGHT THERE.

Doing what any shy person would do, I pretended that I didn't recognize him and continued to sip my taro boba. But of course I would keep an eye on him without him noticing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him glancing at me multiple times. Maybe he's not looking at me, stop being so delulu-

I turned my head when I saw him heading towards my direction to leave. It felt so unreal for him to be this close to him. As he was about to exit the shop, the straw that was in his hands swiftly fell out and land near where I was sitting. I watched as he bent down and reach for the fallen straw. His eyes then moved from looking at the floor to looking at me. Our eyes locked gaze for a few seconds. It felt like the world just disappeared. He looks so different up close... Like an angel...

As he stood up, I heard a familiar aussie voice call from the distance. Behind Felix, THE BANG CHAN appeared with his boba order.

"Oi Felix come on we have to head back, we told the rest that it would be a quick trip to the boba shop. Hurry up!"

"Hyung do you mind I need to make a quick trip to the bathroom. Help me take my boba back to the car yeah? Thanks."

Chan nodded before taking the boba in his hands and exiting the shop.

I watched as Felix stood there, peering through the glass door a few times before turning around and walking to... me?

"Hey are you sitting by yourself? Mind if I sit there."

I looked to the empty seat across from me that he was pointing to.

"S-S-Sure I guess.."

Felix nodded before taking the seat in front of me. I just couldn't bring myself to look at his eyes. I would have fainted right there if I looked. I grabbed the menu and pretended to scan through it, even though I've already ordered my taro boba.

"Ooh is that taro boba?" I peeked at him when I heard his voice. Dang its attractive for sure.

"Yeah... I remember that you said that you liked taro boba so I wanted to try it since I saw the boba shop nearby the concert arena..." I replied shyly.

"Oh that's so sweet of you! I'm sure you will love it. And I wasn't wrong, you did look like a STAY so I approached you! And what a pretty STAY you are~"

I blushed hard when he said that. I hid further behind the menu to hide the fact that my face was red.

"Why are you hiding? You ok? Do you want to get anything else from the shop? It's my treat to thank you for coming to the concert." Felix said. Damn can he get anymore attractive. He's definitely boyfriend material.

"No I'm good, thank you." I replied, still trying to cover my face from the menu.

I felt a hand pushing the menu down and I looked up to him taking the menu from my hands.

"Well if you don't want anything else why are you looking through the menu? I'm pretty sure there are better things to look at."

IS HE INDIRECTLY TELLING ME TO LOOK AT HIM?!? I HAVEN'T EVEN PROCESSED THE FACT THAT HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME YET HE'S ASKING ME TO LOOK AT HIM?

"Um... Look I barely just met you and I don't know you personally. Besides you're an idol and I'm just a fan, it's not like we are going to be friends or anything. Thank you for offering me to buy things, but no. I don't think I even have the rights to be able to talk directly to you..." I said, still avoiding his gaze.

Felix thought for a moment before answering me.

"Well maybe I can fix that."

He ruffled through his pouch before pulling out a pen. He grabbed a napkin and wrote something on it before passing it to me and getting up. He smiled at me and left the store. Huh...?

I glanced at the napkin he left on the table. There written was a set of numbers with small writings below it:

xxx-xxxx-xxxx

text me <3

a/n: IF THIS GETS GOOD I'LL ADD PART TWO CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONTINUE THE STORY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE WHOLE STORY LINE WRITTEN TO ME.