drama llama [hyunjin]

im currently riding the train and this guy has the cutest fluffy chicken bag 😭 and hes happily bouncing to his music while holding a fluffy stuff toy 🥺

you as skzoo series #3

"Ok hand your votes to Hyunjin and we'll announce the winner."
You watch your friends as they gave Hyunjin the folded pieces of paper. You glanced at Yeonjun as he rolled his eyes and mouthed "I'm going to win." You shook your head and pointed at yourself.

"Alright first off thank you all to those who have joined us today in the living room and has voted for our two contestants! I'll now read out the results! Remember, the winner will get to be the Jiniret for the one and only Stray Kids's Magic School Concert!" Hyunjin annouces, standing on the chair as he violently shakes the ballot box, which is all but an tissue box full of the voting slips.

"First vote.........is.........................................................................."

"Just say it already bro." Felix yelled.

Hyunjin snickers. "Fine it's Y/N."

You scream and bounce on the couch, poor cushions go flying at faces.

"Calm down geez it's just the first one, there's like 6 left." Leeknow answers, muttering angry nonsense. You frown at his negativity and throw a pillow at his face, earning a soft grunt.

"Next is... Y/N again! Oh another Y/N!"

You applaud at the amount of votes you get until...

"OH A YEONJUN? THERE'S A CHANCE? 3 VOTES OF Y/N VS 1 VOTE FOR YEONJUN? WILL THE TABLES TURN FOR THE LAST 3 VOTES?" Hyunjin screeched, hands fumbling in the ballot box.

Yeonjun turns to you with a smirk, "Thus the fall of dear Y/N will begin momentarily."

Hyunjin pulls out a slip of paper. "YEONJUN!"

He pulls out another paper. "MY MAN AGAIN YEONJUN!"

You froze. Cheers can be heard. 

"Oh Y/N I have caught up. Hate to break it to you but the winner will be no other than 나 (me)."

You rolled your eyes at his dramatic remarks. "Yeah right. Don't go winner mode at once until you know the real winner, which would be ME."

Everyone grew silent as Hyunjin picked up the final folded paper.

"And we got...... drumroll please......"

Everyone pats whatever they have, their knees, the table, the couch, even Hyunjin's back (guess who).

His voice vibrating from the slapping on his back, he announces the winner.

"The winner is...

It's....

hey stop slapping me so hard

(Leeknow stops)

ITS

Y/N!"

You practically flew at the sound of your name. Sticking your tongue at Yeonjun, you danced around the room with the others. Yeonjun sadly sulks in the corner of the room, hating all the celebration from your victory. 

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

You ran outside receiving the thousands of welcomes. Of course this felt unreal. You actually got to be Jiniret for Hyunjin's and Straykids' concert. You excitedly skipped your way to Hyunjin in your Jiniret costume. You held on to your sassy little personality and danced with Hyunjin in your greetings to the fans. It mostly consists of you wiggling and shimmying your way around, but that doesn't matter. Another thing you really enjoyed is the infinite amount of hugs Hyunjin gives to you. He would run the entire stadium to you just for a hug. And you would also feel tall as Hyunjin only reached the chest of Jiniret, in reality you just wore extensions on your shoes. With the unlimited hugs you matched him with your unlimited energy. To his fans he described you as 'someone who doesn't stop moving'. 

All in all it was a fun experience, you ended off the concert with flying kisses to the precious STAYS.

a/n- IM BACK YALL :D skz announced their comeback album omg ajhfdjfahljk im excitedddd