Rise of the Serpents 🐍 Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

I had a semi strange dream. Not the strangest dreams I've ever had, but still strange. I mean I've dreamt of many things that have or haven't happened yet.

I was on the Ninja's flying ship hanging out on the mast just watching and listening. "The hunt starts early today." Zane's voice said from the control room. "A watchful eye never sleeps." the old man's voice also said from the same room. "As long as Lloyd, the Serpentine, and the tea deliverer roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe." a feminine voice stated. "Where are the others?" Zane asked. "Training on the upper deck." the old man answered.

I soon see Zane walking onto the upper deck and a falcon perched on the mast. "You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune." Zane recalled, "What reason have you returned?" he asked. The falcon however just looked at him and then flew away from the ship. As Zane was looking at his friend fly away he failed to see the shadow creeping behind him.

Soon he felt the shadow's presence. He turned around and saw that it was Garmadon. "Lord Garmadon!" he yelled, "But you were banished!" Zane recalled trying to figure out why he was here. "Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu." he pulled out two katanas, "Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image." Garmadon proclaimed and then charged at Zane. They were fighting and while they were doing that out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of green. And soon a green ninja was at my side like they were trying to scare me. I however didn't flinch and just rolled my eyes at their horrible attempt. Their shoulders slumped down a bit in disappointment. I just patted their head being taller than them.

Then a snap was heard that caught the attention of the green ninja and me. We looked and saw a heavy box hurtling downwards straight for Zane. The green ninja went straight to save Zane while I just landed beside them on my left. "The Green and Crimson Ninja. The legend's true." Zane said looking at us in shock. Soon Greenie and I are fighting against Garmadon. After an amazing fighting montage Greenie and I came out victorious. We both were looking at Zane. Greenie then took my right hand.

Greenie's eyes held a fire along with their right hand. The falcon flew over to me and perched on my left arm. "Who are you both? Kai, Cole, is that you?" Zane asked. Then multiple falcons surround him and he disappeared.

"Well Greenie. I assume you have some wisdom of the future for me." I asked noticing my voice was different like I grew up. Greenie nodded as a door appeared out of no where. "Lead the way then." I said following Greenie through the door. Greenie disappeared as soon as I walked through the door. On the other side I saw a familiar long hallway in front and behind me. I walked towards the first picture I knew I needed to see. I walked right on into it.

I heard the whispers of what is happening. I then walked back through the picture. "Well the future is going to be really interesting." I said to myself with a smile as I walked through another picture. This time the voices were stronger and louder than the first picture. I had to walk out because of the noise. "Glad to know I'll be back to what I originally looked like." I muttered happily. And then I woke up.

~Time skip brought to you by hot cocoa~

We were ready to attack the Hypnobrai. "Go, General! The Hypnobrai. Now to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon! Uh, do your thing, Fangpyre. I let you out of your hole for a reason." Lloyd yelled out. I was standing next to him watching what was about to happen. In summary apparently the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre generals are besties. So Lloyd and I escaped in the craziest way possible. Being flinging from a Serpentine Vehicle's tail. It was definitely resulted in an adrenaline rush. So here are Lloyd and I trying to find the Anacondria tomb. And then I sneezed. 'Someone be talking shit bout me.' I thought continuing to follow Lloyd.