Choose

Eddie munson pov:

I walked up the fancy staircase, and through the hall to Steves room. I knock on the door and open it, the handle turning slowly. 

"Steviee~" I drawl out, seeing Steve sleeping face down to the bed. I chuckle a bit and walk over to him, bending down and I place a kiss on his hand as he stirs awake.

"Hng-Mornun" He mumbles as he slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes. I smile and sit down on the bed next to him. I bite my lip and look at him, his hair was all messed up and tangled, he wore a black Iron Maiden shirt, my shirt, then a pair of baby blue boxers and my guitar pick necklace. I bring my hand up to the pick on the string.

"I was wondering where that was" I say chuckling, Steve smirks and flushes a bit red, "it was on the nightstand " He says. Laying his head on my shoulder and he wraps the gray blanket around us. "And when does that mean it's yours baby?" I ask, seeing him flush from the pet name.

"I didn't say it was mineee" He strains,  "I just wanted to wear ittt" he finishes. I bring my fingers up to his upper lip, " when are you ever gonna grow a mustache?" I tease, he scrunches up his nose and licks his lips, "You can't say anything mister five foot 10" He says and I flick his forehead.  "Owwwww" He dramatizes it. "Your so dramatic." I say, smiling and bringing my hand back down to my side. "Dnd tonight at the school." I smile . He groans and flops his head back, "what time you big nerd?" He smiles a bit.

Steve Harrington Pov:

"From four to six but I have to stop by my trailer and get my stuff and then you gotta pick up the kids so we should go at about-"
"Two thirty " I cut him off, we've been through this multiple times, I smile at him, bringing my head back up. "Exactly" He smiles at me, showing his 'Fang teeth' . I bring my head back down to his shoulder. "I'm gonna make some breakfast." I say, unwrapping the blanket around us and I get off the bed and crack my back.

Third person pov (because I can't do Someone's pov)

Steve cracked his back and walked to his bureau . He opened the drawers and grabbed some clothing, and he changes quickly.

"Damn big boy." Eddie says, admiring steve. Steve wore a red Metallica shirt that went about mid thigh, then his pair of basketball shorts from senior year. "Hold on." Eddie says, getting up from the bed and walks over to steve. He places his hand on the fabric of the tee shirt. "Wasn't this your exes, um, fuck- Billy?!" Eddie exclaims as he remembers the name

"Yeah. " steve admits smirking, " and when I left I stole a couple other things too, teaches him after he cheats and hits me." Steve crossed his arms and leans against the wall, turning his head to block the very few tears that were in his eyes. Eddie brings his hand to steves jaw and turns his head to meet him. "Steve, listen to me very carefully okay?" Eddie says, steve nods, jaw still in eddies grip.

"There are a lot of people in this word that don't respect everyone else, Billy Hargrove is one of those people. He wasn't a good person and you can't blame anything that happened on yourself okay? Trust me when I say that falling in love with him was a bad decision, he used to buy drugs off of me and I fell in love with him, I mean so did everyone else, but remember what happened to heather? Billy beat her so badly that she's in a coma right now. Billy Hargrove is not a good person steve and it's not on you. It was never on you okay?"

Steve nodded and let light tears roll down his face. Eddie took his hand off steves jaw and used it to wipe steves tears. 

"I'll cook breakfast today hun okay?" Eddie asks and steve nods, "I think that the kids wanted to come over for the day so we might be able to leave around 3" steve says, and almost immediately they hear a ringing of a doorbell. Steve smiles and opens his bedroom door and walks out, stepping down the stairs with eddie following behind.

Steve opens the door and max pushes her way inside, and steve sees billy on the porch. He tries to close the door but billy holds it open, looking at steve. Eddie comes down the stairs and looks at it, steve shaking and almost hugging himself and Billy Hargrove checking steve out.

"Fucking Munson?! Your fucking Eddie Fucking Munson?!" Billy yells and stomps out his cigar, making steve flinch. Steve let's out a little squeak of a 'no'. Eddie comes up behind steve and wraps his arms around steves waist.

"Go brush you hair hun, while I take care of fuckboy over here." Eddie says to steve, who complies immediately.  Steve gets out of eddies grip and goes back upstairs.

"Fuckboy?" Billy asks, one eyebrow raised, "The last I can remember you used to make people blow you for 'drug discounts' " Eddie runs his fingers through his hair, "Just- Billy I can't talk or do anything today okay? Please stop. Steve is hurt as is. And I stopped selling drugs last month."

"Wow the druggie stopped selling drugs?" Billy chuckles, " I know why. You started drugging steve to make him stay with you." That made Eddie rage, he pushed against billy in anger. "Why the fuck would I do that?! " Eddie yells.

"Because you don't love him, you don't love steve, and steve doesn't love you. " Billy locked eyes with steve who was standing inside, staring at them with tears in his eyes. "W-what?" Steve stuttered, loud enough for eddie to turn around and look at steve.

"No baby, I love you he's not making sense. You know I love you. " Eddie says really quick, and Both Eddie and Billy could see Steves lip trembles from where they were standing.

"I- I don't- I don't know." Steve trembles and covers his face with his hands. Eddie rushes over to steve and steve uses his right hand to push him away.

"Have you really been drugging me? Is that why in the mornings nothing makes sense and I can barely remember what happened the night before. Do you really love me?" Steve almost shouts, but remembers max is somewhere in the house, no doubt watching this like it's a movie. 

"Princess," Billy says, making steve look up in reflex.  "I love you, I would never drug you baby, I just got mad that night when I hit you and I could never forgive myself. And when I cheated on you? I don't really have an excuse but I promise if you come back to me I'll treat you so good, so good darling." Steve flushes and looks from Eddie to Billy, eddie to billy, eddie to billy.

"I choose," Steve looks from Eddie to billy again. Eyes locking with billy. "Billy" He says and he can't even believe the words that are coming out of his own mouth. Eddie smirks, "Fucking knew it. At least you figured it out." Eddie says, "Figured what out exactly?" Steve says, tilting his head, "That I drug you every night." Steves eyes open wide. "I'm joking jesus, I'm joking" Eddie says cackling. "get out please Eddie I dont know if I can do this right now." Steve says, panicking.  Billy steps in and goes to Steve's side, holding his waist. "I'll go get my stuff, I love you steve." Eddie says, placing a kiss on Steve's forehead before going upstairs.

"You wanna see if you were actually drugged last night?"

"Absolutely "