Bad day eds?

Triggers: Swearing, use of F slur, smut
Wayne was the best parental guardian you could ever have, or at least thats what Eddie thought, key word thought.

You see, everyone has a snapping point,  and Wayne finally reached his, lashing out and calling him that name.

Eddie came home from his club and to see Wayne drinking coffee.

"Where have you been?" He asks, taking another sip of coffee. "What do you mean Wayne? You know I have dnd?" Eddie questioned.

"Don't backtalk me," Wayne said to Eddie, making the boy look down. "Yes sir." He said. "Now, I've heard some rumors about you at work." Eddie looked up in alarm, Wayne didn't know he sold drugs, or was gay.

"Y-you did?" Eddie stuttered and internally cursed himself for it,

Eddie never stutters

"Yeah, they were interesting, saying you sold some "Good stuff" and that you were a disgusting fag."

Eddie looked down,  tears in his eyes, he hated being called that, who wouldn't? But this was different because Wayne worked with Mr. Carver and Mr. Hagan, whose sons both knew about him and at least steve.

He ran outside after his uncle yelled at him and called him that more. He hadn't used his van in a while but he guessed today was the day he would. He walked over to the black van and unlocked the door, getting in the driver's seat and closing the door.

Sighing, he slumped into the seat, placing the key in the keyhole, he turned it clockwise,  then put it into drive as he didn't have any music on, and he drove to the most open house he knew,

Steve Harringtons

Billy saw eddie leave, in the van if you must, and he never leaves in the van. Quickly deciding he should leave himself out of it before anything bad happens, he opens the window and smokes to see Eddies uncle walk out the door, pinching the bridge of his nose while drinking coffee

What did Eddie do to piss Wayne off this time?, billy thought

After making his way to Loch Nora he passed the fancy looking houses until he got to steves, turning in and putting the van in park, then shutting it off. He sighed and looked at the house, one light was on, the living room light

He got out of the van, hopping to the ground. He quickly walked to the door, knocking twice and waiting, hearing a faint, "Coming!" Behind the door. After waiting a little bit Steve opens the door, and boy, if Eddie wasn't sad he would have laughed. Steve must have been getting ready for bed because he had little curlers towards the end of his hair, he has slippers on, and in no what means look ready to answer the door.
"Hey Eds!" He waves, smiling.

Eddie smiled, "can I uhm, come in?" He chuckles.  "Yep" Steve says, letting his boyfriend in. Even with all the smile energy,  eddie still would have noticed the blotch of purple on Steve's cheek, holding his jaw, "Who hurt you?" Eddie asks, eyebrows furrowed in worry and thought. Steve got out of eddies grip before answering. "Nobody baby I fell earlier." He said, waving it off, "So, why are you here?" He asks eddie

"Can't I just visit my beautiful prince?" Eddie says, making steve smile and raise an eyebrow. "Um," Eddie placed a hand on the back of his neck, "My uncle, uh he knows." He said, Steve tilted his head to the right.  "He knows I'm gay steve." Eddie finishes. "W-was he okay w-with it?" Steve stutters, clearly nervous and scared. Eddie sits on the couch, Steve next to him. Eddie shakes his head, "he called me a Fag." Steve places his hands over his mouth.

"Eds I'm so sorry baby, if there's any way I can help then tell me." Steve tells Eddie, and he licks his lips.

"Can I fuck you till you beg for mercy, back is arching, and you moan helplessly?" Eddie smirks as he sees Steve turn red and nod. "Verbal consent baby." Eddie tells him. "Yes, I want you." Steve says. "Good because I really want you right now." Eddie says, picking steve up and placing his thighs around his waist, placing his hands on Steve's back to steady him as Eddie brought him upstairs.

When they got there eddie almost threw Steve on the bed, but he didn't even care, he would let eddie throw him around any day, same with billy.

"Strip baby." Eddie chuckled, taking off his own clothing until he was in boxers and steve was in boxers as well. "Ah~ baby look at you~" Eddie teased, Eddie loves to tease. "Damn baby your already hard for me." He says, leaning over steve, palming him. Steve whimpered and shivered under his touch

Eddie could get used to this.

"Got any lube baby?" Eddie asks and steve nods,  "the t-top- ah~ - Drawer- mm~" Steve moans as he uses his hand to grip the bedsheets. "That's right baby, keep moaning for me and all I'm doing is touching that pretty dick, your such a slut for me." Eddie tells the younger,  grabbing the lube and pulling off Steve's boxers. Eddie coats one finger in lube. "This okay?" Eddie asks again, "Yes just fuck m- Eddie~ ahhh~" Eddie took this as a yes and placed his finger in Steve's hole, smirking at the power he had over the brunette. Quickly taking his finger out and replacing it with two, making steve moan helplessly

Eddie hit that spot and Steve moaned louder if possible and arched his back. Eddie licked his lips at the sight.  He took his fingers out and took off his own boxers living himself up and taking a condom out of his pants pocket before quickly putting it on with skilled fingers. "Eddie!" Steve rushed, face flushed.

He lined himself up and pushed in, making steve moan and he placed his hands on Eddie's shoulders, eddie bent Steve's knees and got even closer to steve, kissing him, swallowing every moan and whimper. When Eddie pulled away, steve whimpered again, "close?" Eddie chuckled.  Steve nodded and rolled his eyes back as eddie picked up his pace. "Ed's stop teasing." He whined, "g-god." He shuttered and fluttered his eyes closed. "Gonna- god- cum." Steve mumbled, digging his nails into Eddie's back, for sure leaving marks, but eddie didn't care.

Steve did not last long after that, his cum stringing eddie and his own chest, getting in his chest hair. Eddie kept going, riding steve through his orgasm and chasing himself into his own, filling up the condom and pulling himself out of Steve,  taking off the condom, tying it and throwing it in the trash as he collapsed next to Steve, who was still panting.

"You feel any better eddie?" Steve chuckled

Eddie looked down at his cum stained chest hair, then his hair that was all rugged, his skin that was still a flush of pink and his brown eyes that were lightning

"Oh yeah, a whole lot better"