Hidden Dimension

Hidden Dimensions:
1. Hidden: Xerxes Academy (The Earth Dimension)
2. Hidden : Amestris High (The Sky Dimension)
3. Soon (The Ocean Dimension)

Hidden Dimensions are stand-alone stories of three different dimensions in the world,  "The Earth" , "The Sky" and "The Ocean"

This Hidden Dimensions, talks about the hidden realms in our world. This three realms plays significant roles as they balance the scale of peace,with the help of their elements, enchants and spells for the normals or what so called mortals, who are living dominantly in the world.

The Sky Dimension

Behind the bushy pillow-like clouds and the tranquility of sky , the parallel world of mortals hids the mystery of Amestris World. Only selected elemental enchanters can visually see the top of undeniable level-like universe and the portal of world.

This hidden world divaricate into two partitions, the "Hestias" who lived inside the protection of their elemental barricade with the help of four powerful elementalist using the Amestris Diamond Crusifix. Every sides of this emblem needs all the contributions from the enchanter's elements to fully secured the barrier. On the other hand, the "Ashtus" who lived outside and was leftout by the Amestris World holds a grudge for decades

Elemental Enchanters in the Amestris World are cleaves into four main noble group:

The Plant Enchanters, led by the noble family, Taygete. The Water Enchanters led by the noble family, Alcyone. The Fire Enchanters led by the noble family, Eos. And lastly the most powerful element, Air Enchnters led by the royal family, Arcturus.This four partitions of elemental enchanters plays a big part in preserving the peace and control all throughout the decades of reigning in Amestris World.

What will be Astys's role as she enters the what so called "World of Souls and Afterlife"? The Amestris World?

The Hidden Amestris High, the Sky Dimension