Coopers house

It's the next day and me and Oliver made plans to hang out again at Coppers house. Cooper wanted Oliver and me there because he was staying alone for the night and was scared. My mom said it's fine if I go as long as Coopers parents are there. She doesn't have to know there not, Oliver was still there from the day before so around 4pm I walked to Coopers. I was wearing jean shorts and a black tube top. When I got to Coopers house Oliver was outside on his phone, "Hey Oliver!" He walked over and hugged me, "Hey y/n" I could see his eyes on my chest. I looked at him and pushed his shoulder, "Perv" I laughed. He laughed and lead me inside. Cooper was on the couch watching Tv.
"Hey Y/n!"
"Hey Cooper!"
Oliver layer down on the couch and I sat on the arm chair. Oliver looked at my and motioned me to come sit with him. I get up go lay next to him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

OLIVER POV
I was so happy y/n wanted to hang out. She was so pretty at the party last night. I decied to wait for her outside and when she got there she looked gorgeous. Her outfit was so perfect on her. I hugged her and smelt her perfume. Her tube top looked so
good on her I couldn't help but look. After she called me a perv we went inside and she sat on the arm chair not with me. I motioned her to come lay with me when she came over I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in.

Y/N POV
About 30 minutes later Oliver felt my arm.
"Y/n are you cold you have goose bumps! Do you wanna wear my sweatshirt?"
I said yes of course he while he took off his sweatshirt it lifted his shirt and I could see his Abs. He was so hot, I put the sweatshirt and lay back down with him. I turn to face him and stroke my hand through his hair. Oliver smiles and pulls me in for a kiss! I kiss him back of course! Cooper looks at us and throws a pillow, "Get a room."
Then got up and walked to the kitchen. Me and Oliver continued cuddling and we were watch tiktok on my phone. Then out of no where Oliver grabbed my butt!
"HEY!" I yelled
"Oh wait i'm sorry" Oliver looked like he felt bad.
"Oh no i don't care I just didn't know it was coming" I laughed
Oliver smiled and lairs back down with me.