*Your house?*

Me and Turner sat in silence the whole way to my house, the smell of weed lingered in the car. It surprised me to know he smoked, you know since his Dads the sheriff and would bust his ass if he knew his son did weed. I looked around the car observing every little thing. For example, in the side cup holder there was a gold butterfly earring. Placed on the car floor was a box of condoms.
"Alright so which house is yours." Turner said interrupting my train of thought and snapping me back to reality.
"The one with white brick but pull over here, I don't want my parents to see your car."
"Why are your embarrassed of me."
Turner said while laughing and slowing the car to a stop.
"No, it's just i don't know.." The car was at a stop in front of a house i've always passed but never knew who lived there.
"Ok so are you just gonna sit here and stare out the window or are you gonna get out?" Turner was looking at me but I was looking straight forward.
"Turner can you promise me something."
"Um..sure?"
"You can't have Oliver arrested, he's gone through so much already. You ruined him and putting him into jail, i'm scared what will happen to him."
I looked over at him and our eyes meet, tension filled the void between us. Soon our faces were inches away from touching. He put his hand on my cheek, and rubbed his tumb in a circle and stated pulling me closer. Then all of a sudden we were kissing. I, y/n was kissing Turner the guy that punched me in the face and wanted Oliver in jail. What was I doing, I was cheating on Oliver but I couldn't stop time slowed down. Turners lips fit into mine perfectly it was hard to pull away. His hands were on my waist and I was basically on top of him at this point.
"Y/n" he said out of breath in between our kiss.
"Hmm." I say while still attached to his lips my legs straddled over him. He pulls away and looks me up and down, "Your so beautiful, i've thought this from the moment I saw you at that party."
I stopped and sat up, Turner is calling me beautiful? Words i've never heard Oliver utter out of his mouth. Was Turner sober? I think he was, I looked at his eyes and I could see his hurt. Turners eyes were red and droopy , I couldn't look at them any longer so I climbed back into the passenger seat.
"What? Are you ok?" Turner asked while adjusting him self back up right.
"I don't know." My mind was blank not a single thought in my mind but one person Oliver, why, why did I do this?
I love Oliver but the way Turner treated me in 10 mins is beyond the way Oliver has ever treated me.
"Y/n, where do you need to go i'll take you there?"
Where I needed to go was far away from here, I needed to get away from this all.
"Your house?" I looked at him and srugged my shoulders. He nodded and pressed on the gas towards his house.