*results*

I don't think I could ever hate my family, i'm my Moms pride and joy. As for my dad, im probably the least of his worries. It's been 4 days since me and my parents big fight. I haven't been able to speak to Oliver once, it's killing me. My dad's been in and out of the house ever since what happened, the only words he's spoken to me is "I'm going out." My phones still locked in my parents room, me and my Mom have talked alot since that night, she forgave me and agrees Dad over reacted. She still refuses to give me my phone back as she agrees I need to be punished.
I sat in my bed, drawing for the first time in forever since I don't have my phone. Summer is slowly fading away, temperature is dropping and leafs are changing colors. I hear my mom knock at my door, "Come in!" I yell.
"Hey sweetie, wanna come to the fall festival with me tonight. I feel bad you haven't been able to see or talk to anyone in a while. Since your dad's gone for business, there is no punishment for leaving."
I practically jumped out of bed because of how excited I was, "Yes, of course!"
My mom smiled, "Where leaving in 2 hours." She closed my door and walked away.
My mind raced with thoughts, What if Oliver's there, Or his parents! I needed to be presentable, so i need to start getting ready now!

OLIVERS POV:
I got punished a lot after what happened one of them include, helping my dad at the Fall festival. Not one of the best things I had in mind. On the bright side y/n might be there but very unlikely.
"Oliver, we are leaving!" I hear my dad scream from bottom of the stairs. I fix the collar of my shirt and head downstairs. Of course my dad's in his full civil war outfit.
"Sir Otto!" My dad holds a hat in his hand gesturing it out to me. I roll my eyes and take it from him, it's one of the stupid civil war hats. My dad's booth is with his group he's in, and i'm in charge of handing out information flyers about the group while the rest of the people sit around, thinking they look "cool."
"Where leaving!" My dad yells. My mom's staying home with Anna-Kat because she got strep throat, and Taylor is out with Trip. We get into the van and make our way to the festival.

authors note:
i rlly hope you guys like this book i do really love writing for all of yall!! agian i apologize for the long break i took,i hope all of yall stick around to see how the rest of the book goes💝💝