*Olivers house*

Oliver was standing in the door way, his hair was slightly a mess. He had on grey sweatpants and black shirt.
"Oliver get the hell inside" Katie said while walking up behind me. I couldn't hold it in I just started crying and Oliver came up to me and gave me a hug. Katie stood next to us not saying a word, just observing.
"My-My parents are getting divorce" I said inbetween sobs, my head was burred in Oliver's chest.
"Oh, Um" Katie said and she came up beside me and patted me on the back.
"Mom." Oliver looked at Katie and she nodded. I went in their house and me and Oliver sat in the living room. I was explaining to him the situation, my cries had calmed down by now. Katie was in the kitchen washing dishes but, I could tell she was keeping a close eye on us.
"Y/n it's gonna be ok" Oliver held my hand and tried to reassure me.
"I just never thought this would happen to me."
I heard stomps coming down the stairs, I turned around and im assuming anna-kat and her friend where at the bottom of the stairs.
"Um who's this?" The boy said.
"Franklin this is y/n, y/n Franklin." Oliver scooted closer to me, Anna-kat and Franklin walked by us out the back door. I could feel my whole vibrations from my back pocket, I looked and my Dad was calling.
"Ignore." I said while putting my phone down.
"Who was it?"
"Just my Dad but it doesn't matter."
I sat closer to Oliver and placed me head on his shoulder.

AUTHORS NOTE
hiii guys! i just wrote a new chapter on my new back so if you wanna check it out feel free! I hope everyone's having a great summer love yall💞💞💞