Homecoming part 1

a/n : I plan to make these new few chapters longer than i usually write I hope you enjoy!

It was the night of homecoming I was in my room curling my hair, and my mom was downstairs steam pressing my dress. Oliver had barley talked to me today though, at lunch he acted all weird when I mentioned how exited I was for Homecoming. I brushed it off just thinking he was nervous about it! My mom came upstairs and smiled, "Oh honey you look gorgeous!"
I turn to face her, "Thanks mom!"
"Now y/n remember protected sex is the best sex"
"EW MOM!"
"I'm just saying I don't know how serious you and that Oliver kid is!"
"Mom we're not even dating chill"
My mom smirks and goes back downstairs as I finish up my hair. After my hairs done I was gonna move on to my makeup but, I haven't got a text from Oliver yet. I decided to text him, "Hey oliver! so exited for tn lmk when your on you way over💘☺️"

OLIVER POV
Shit! Shit! I couldnt go to homecoming when I found out my ex Gina was going to be there. I haven't seen her in ages, what if she's mad i'm there was y/n. My mom doesn't even know i'm going yet! I had to borrow a suit from Cooper so my mom wouldn't know that i'm going to homecoming. I had to lie again that I was going to his house. She was getting suspicious I knew she was I have to tell her about y/n sooner or later.

Y/N POV
I was ready my dress, hair, and makeup. My mom was talking pictures of me for facebook of course.
"When's Oliver Coming?"
"Soon."
In reality I didn't know he hadn't texted me a "hey" or what time he'll be at my house I was getting nervous.
"Fuck!" I hear Oliver voice as he bust through my front door. His hair was messy and his suit was getting wrinkled.
"Oliver!" I go up and hug him, he hugs me back and his face seemed off.
"Are u ok" I whispered in his ear.
"Yea everything is good!"
He put on a fake smile my mom had her camera out and was telling us to "Smile." After 100 pictures Cooper came to pick us up in his rolls royce.
"Wow!" I say in amazement
"Yep." Oliver opened the back door for me and we hopped in. Cooper had something driving for him while he was in the front.
"Ok guys so after Homecoming ik throwing a huge after party, y'all are invited of course."
"Well thank you cooper!" I said smiling. I look over Oliver is on his phone. I decided to kiss him on the cheek to lighten his mood.
"Oliver!"
"Hm?" He said looking up from his phone.
"You look really good!" I grabbed his hand and placed it in mine.
"You too sweetheart" He kissed me and looked back at his phone.
"WHERE HERE!!" Cooper yelled and hopped out. I yell and jump out and wait for Oliver. Oliver grabbed my hand as we were walking in and looked at me. I smiled and kissed him, we made it to the front and gave them our ticket. As we made our way inside I could see Oliver get uncomfortable.
"Uh y/n be right back gotta piss"
"Uh ok?"
I walk inside to get us a table, Cooper was already out on the dance floor. I sat and waited for what felt like hours. When he finally came back he sat down, "Wanna dance?" I ask.
"Later."
"Oliver what wrong you've been acting weird all day." I pout my lip a little while saying that.
"Nothing I pro-"
"Hey Oliver!"
A girl with balck long hair was here? I look at Oliver confused and stands up and walks away.