*are you ok?*

"Turner!"
My whole body moved before I could stop it. Now I'm standing right in front of Turner and about to get punched right in the face.
"BITCH."
The last thing I hear before falling to the floor.
As I slowly regain consciousness I can hear Oliver's voice faintly in the distance. I heard Kate's voice, "y/n? wake up!"
She gently shakes me till i'm able to fully regain consciousness.
"Y/n!" Katie calls and Oliver, Cooper, and Turner come running. I'm able to pull my self up putting my hand to my head. I feel Oliver wrap his hands around my waist and pull me towards him.
"Turner your fucking crazy." Cooper says while turning to him.
"It's not my fault she came right in front of me, are you ok?" Turner said while holding his hand out to help me get up.
"Don't touch her." Kate says while swatting his hand away.
"Guys..it's ok i just need to go home before my parents see im gone." I say while pulling self out of Oliver's grasp and holding onto Kate's hand to help get me up.
"I'll take her home, I drove here." Turner says whole grabbing the keys out of his back pocket.
"No, No your not. After punching her you're not going anywhere with her!"
Cooper said while pulling me away from him.
"Guys stop! Let him take me home my head hurts and I just wanna go home."
I say while walking towards the front door.
"Alright them." Turner said while coming behind me.
"Y/n!" Oliver said but I didn't want him to convince me to not go with him. I walked out the door and headed towards Turners car.

AUTHORS NOTE:
sooo..ik i've been gone after saying ill write everyday😭 i've been busy with school however, ik not officially on spring break and ill be in the car for 8 hours so expect more chapters coming out!!