Chapter 17: Meeting 'her'

Miras pov

We're still driving and I hope we get there soon.
"Where are we going" I finally asked.  Again.

"Same answer as before" and ..... He's back.  I thought he would be nicer since he told us to get out of the car for no apparent reason.  Maybe that's how he chose to deal with his anger or something.  You know at this point, I'm convinced that he's bipolar.  He acts like a pregnant lady experiencing mood swings sometimes.  ( I know, not the best description)

"Are we almost there???" I'm starting to get impatient

"You bored?" He asked, turning his hard to me before facing the road.

"Very" I answered.  He's actually being involved in a conversation.  Or so I thought "aren't you going to say anything?"

"No" I sank into the car seats (which are still so comfy btw) and sighed in frustration. Yep, bipolar

****
After driving for what felt like a hundred hours, we're here.  At least I think.  He said I'd know when we get there, but I don't.

"We're here.  Get off" can't even say it in a nice way. 

Pushing it, right?

I got off the car and Leo came over to me
"We're going to meet my mother "

"What?! Why didn't you tell me " A smirk appeared on his face.  Jerk.

"Cause I wanted to see that look on your face" I shot glares at him. 

"You know, you're completely different from when we first met" the smirk on his face disappeared, leaving me with a satisfied smile on my face.  Mission accomplished

"Let's go" he's back. I followed behind him as he led the way.  I'm so nervous

He rang the doorbell and we were answered by a woman, who I assumed to be his mother.  She looks so young.

"Leo!!" She had a big smile on her face as she pulled him into a hug.  That's nice, wish I could hug my mum.  She hasn't noticed me.

Backing away from the hug, she finally noticed me.
"Who might this be??" She said with a grin while eyeing Leo .

"Mom, Mira. Mira, mom" wow, what a nice introduction
She hit Leo on the shoulder and made a serious face.  He held his arm, faking a hurt expression.  He's really is different, around his mum.

"Fine, mira, this is my mother.  Mother, my fiance" hearing him refer to me as his fiance feels ..... I don't want to go there.  Cage it in.....
"What!!!?" His mum's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.  She seems so surprised, Like she knows her son is a jerk, but who wouldn't be.

"Hi, I'm Mira" I don't know what to say.  She seemed so happy about this that she dragged me into a hug.  I love hugs, so I hugged back.  I don't get to hug people a lot so yeah...

"Thank you for saving my son from his lonely ass life" I couldn't contain my laughter.  She pulled away from the hug. 
"Come on in Mira" I guess she doesn't know it's planned.  I feel bad 😔

"What about your son?" I heard Leo say

"Stay out for all I care.  My daughter-in-law is the most important now" Is it weird that I love her already

She led me to the sitting room. And told me to sit.
"What would you like to eat?" She asked me

"Great, I'm starving" I heard Leo say as he walked into the room "I would like..."

"I was talking to my daughter-in-law, not you" it's so hard not to laugh around her.  She faced me waiting for an answer.  But I really don't know what to say.

"Anything would be fine ma'am"

"Oh stop the nonsense, call me Lana.  Lana Argent " what a nice name

" Oh, ok Lana "

" Great, I'll tell the cook to prepare something nice.  I'll be back" noooo, don't leave me with him.  I wanted to shoot, but she's gone now.

" Does it still hurt? " I was confused by the question he asked me.

" Does what still hurt " he didn't answer but instead he made his way towards me.  He stood in front of me, with a little space between us, and used his thumb and index finger to tilt my face for him to see.

"It's not red anymore"  he said with an expression on his face I didn't understand.

"Oh, goodness.  I leave you guys for one second" I hear the familiar voice of his mother before pulling away from his touch.  I'm pretty sure my face is a light shade of red now.  I know Leo noticed that 'cause now he's smirking. Jerk

Mira seems shy......
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, vote ⭐, share and comment, it'll mean a lot to me.
See ya next week 🙂

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Love, skai_os❤️❤️❤️❤️