Shadow and Rouge's argument. 2

"Where have you been?" Shadow asked.

"Can't a girl have some privacy?" Rouge put her hands on her hips.

Shadow rolled his eyes. Still waiting for an answer.

"Fine, So that floating island? Yea, I flew up there and I met the echidna. Knuckles. "

Shadow put his coffee down. "What did you do flirt with him?" He asked raising a brow.

Rouge rolled her eyes. "Oh shut it, no I didn't even know he was up there, he guards this beautiful big emerald. He's not a big talker though but hey I called him cute." Rouge sat down.

  Shadow let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. " Of course you did, Don't tell me you like him" 

   Rouge gasped and looked at him as if she was offended. "Just because I called him cute doesn't mean I like him."

  "Rouge you can't- mess around with Sonic and them we are not on the same team here remember that." Shadow said.

"Look Sonic may be your rival but doesn't mean that they're terrible people, plus I don't  have anything against them." Rouge said.

   Shadow took a sip of his coffee. "You just met him today and you already like him."

  "I never said I liked him." Rouge crossed her arms.

"Do you?" Shadow said raising a brow. Rouge rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." Shadow said crossing his arms.

"Why can't you just get along with them?, You're So stubborn, you choose to be fucking depressed and pissed all the time all...all because of Maria!"

  Shadow froze. "Don't. You. EVER say her name!" Shadow yelled.

  "Your not the only one whose lost someone Shadow! My parents were killed in my face! I had to watch them die and I couldn't do anything about it.  But I don't dread my life on it. I get it shadow i-i do. But being an ass isn't the way to go about it." Rouge took a deep breath and wiped her face.

   Shadow didn't say anything, he turned his head and sighed, "No I get it Rouge..." Shadow said Turing to Rouge. Rouge crossed her arms and put her head down.

"I'm sorry about your parents as well. I would have never guessed." Shadow said.

" I'm sorry about Maria, it was out of pocket for me to say that." Rouge looked at Shadow and sighed, she gave him a hug. Shadow froze for a moment but hugged back.

" Just- , are you going to consider being a little nicer to Sonic and the other's?" Rouge asked taking a step back 

  Shadow crossed his arms. "A little, I won't be an ass to them." Shadow said.

"Good..now  on a more positive note I have to find an outfit to wear for tomorrow." Rouge said.

'Where are you going?" Shadow asked. "To see knuckles." Rouge smiled. Shadow rolled his eyes and sat down.