Little meet up: 3

Knuckles POV:

I sat against the emerald and felt the cool wind blow on my face, quite relaxing I must say.

I was dozing off until I heard the sound of footsteps, and not just any foot steps. It was that Bat, Rouge.

"Hey Hun how's it going?" She said standing by me.

I got off the ground and stood up.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I don't want anything Knuckles, Im simply here to have a conversation with you." She said smiling.

"No you don't, YOU want something do you?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Maybe." She said shrugging.

"Ugh then what do you want? You just said you didn't want anything and here we are."

"Okay fireball shut it, you get mad way to easy, I want to have a conversation with you, that's all no harm in that." She said.

"Fireball? Listen here BAT-"

"Is bat your only insult? Try something else sweetie." She said getting closer to my face.

"Ugh, I'm not doing this with you, I just met you and you're already on my nerves."

"Really? Maybe you just gotta get to know me better." She said.

I have her a plain irritated look and then rolled my eyes.

"So what do you do other than sit here all day?" She asked.

"I walk around the island.. I'll show you come on." I told her.

She made a little smile and walked beside me.

We walked over to the waterfall,

"Wow.. it's so.. pretty, like a nice teal color."

"Hm it's matches your eyes if you think about it."  I told her.

She looked at me and smiled, "oh.. really?"

"Hm sure.." I said I sat down and the ground and Rouge sat on a rock next to me.

"Your the only one up here are you?" She asked.

"Yea, just me unless you count animals but other than that yea it's just me "

"Oh... It must get lonely up here for you.." she said.

"Not really, I don't mind... How's living down there?"

"Heh ok i guess, me and Shadow live close together so it's not bad, everyone is really nice and all, Amy's really sweet, Tails super nice as well. Sonic is nice I just hope him and Shadow can be in good terms." She said.

"Hm Shadow does seem like an ass." I told her.

"We've both been through a lot and he's just not as good at holding his emotions and all, he's just pissy towards Sonic because he reminds him of... Someone."

"Hm when, You, Shadow and Omega came along, Sonic would always talk about Shadow, like all the time, Tails loves Omega, they get along well. You and Amy get along well "

"And me and you get along...." She laughed a little.

"Psh yea sure  okay" I laughed.

"See your not alone, you have Me, Sonic, Tails and Amy who all care about you. " She said.

"Heh, sure "

"Sure? Heh well if it makes you feel better I care about you, I like the way you are, your stubborn but hey I guess I am too " Rouge said putting her hands up

"Yea you are." I said looking at the water.

"Ok now." She laughed punching my shoulder.

We both sat there for about another hour.

"Well heh I gotta get going, Shadows gonna start wondering where I at, even though  I told him." Rouge said getting up.

"Oh ok... See you later, Rouge."  I said getting up.

"See you later knuckles." Rouge said flying off.

She's not so bad and annoying as I thought....

******