HOLD UP

I decided to do something..... I'm only writing this bc Knuckles is my favorite character..AND that Im getting distracted by this . . So uh here we go go go go on a adventure the- nvm here's the story 😭

***********

Knuckles POV

I laid down in Rouges bed thinking... Wow I really can't live my life without her.. She's perfect.

Rouge has been healed up for a while now and thank goodness , she finally stopped complaining about her wings and her leg. And she's now able to fly with me to Angel Island.

I heard footsteps approach the bed room door.

"Hey Knuckie I'm back!" Rouge said walking in the room putting her bag on her table.

"Hey." I said looking at her.

She smiled and sat on the bed next to me.

"So how has your day been?" She asked. I didn't have much to do today so I worked out for a bit and stayed around here. I go up to the island quiet often so it's in good shape.

"Decent did some work outs and that's about it How about you?" I asked.

She smiled and let out a big sigh. When she does that I already know she's gonna be talking for a while so I went ahead and got comfortable.

"Well let's see, I went over to Shadows and guess what?" Rouge said putting one hand in the air.

I laughed a little. "heh, what?"

Rouge covered her mouth and started doing this little giggling thing.

"I caught Shadow and Sonic in bed together." She said.

I sat up. "Heh Rouge they've been together for like a year same as us, so what if they're in the same bed." I said

Rouge rolled her eyes. "No,no,no like 'together in bed." She said.

I looked at her confused for a quick second then I suddenly realized what she meant.
Then I felt my face heat up.

" oh.. that." I said turning away.

I felt Rouge's hand on the side of my face causing me to turn to her.

Looking deep into her eyes. I kissed her and held the side of her face.

Rouges POV

Is Knuckles kissing me? I'm usually the one kissing him. But hey I'm not complaining. He placed his hand on the side of my face and deepened the kiss.

I got closer to him and felt his hand move to my waist. I have no idea what has gone over him but I'm loving it. We don't have any sexual tension going on with us knowing Knuckles. But something's changed and it's fine by me.

We parted and he looked at me. "I love you. " He said.

"I love you too." I said running a hand his hair.

He got on top of me then froze.

"Knuckles?" I said.

He quickly got off of me and turned away.

I sat up.

"Are you okay? Somethings up. What is it?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine and nothing is up." Knuckles said crossing his arms.

"Then what just happened, you never did anything like that before." I said.

"I JUST WANT TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND FOR YOU" he blurted out.

"Woah woah Knuckles, your perfect the way you are." I told him, grabbing his hands.

"Really?" He said looking at me.

God, He looks like a lost puppy right now.

"Knuckles you don't have to go out your way to make me happy, I am happy, I'm happy with you and I happy by the way you are, you don't have to be all romantic all the sudden while yea it was pretty hot but if that's not something your really into then don't do it." I told him.

He put his head down. "Oh ok."

"Hey. I love you okay?, No matter what "
I told him.

"I love you too." He said kissing me.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked.

I know he loves cuddling.

" I guess."

"Ok come here you big baby." I said hugging him.

"I am not a baby!" He said.

"Yea yea."...

******
There I did something ☝️💀.

🧎🧍🤸🧍🤸🕳️☠️