Eggman 4

"Come on Rouge we have to go, Eggmans trying to destroy the beach.. again."

"Just a minute!" Rouge yelled from the other room. Shadow started to grow impatient.

"Knuckles is going to be there." Shadow said.

" Crap right, give me a little more time." Rouge said.

Shadow made a low growl. "Rouge!"

"Fine here I am let's go." Rouge walked out.

The two went to the beach and spotted the three fighting off Eggman.

"Oh Shadow hey!" Sonic yelled kicking off a robot.

Shadow ignored him and went to fight off the other robots. Rouge kicked the robots and made sure they were shut off. Rouge was in the middle of cutting off one of the wires when she heard Amy yell her name. "Rouge look out!"

"Wha- AHH." A robot slung her across the beach. Which caused Knuckles to stop what he was doing.

"I-i got her!" Knuckles ran to her. 

"Rouge?" He found her laying motionless in the sand.

"Shit..Rouge." He picked her up. He wiped the sand of her face and he sat by a tree holding her.

Just wake up Rouge.. You're gonna be okay.. Knuckles was cut out for his thoughts by Rouge waking up.

"Knuckles?" Rouge opened her eyes.

"Ow, my head.. ugh this is really embarrassing. " Rouge sat up rubbing her head.

Knuckles quickly stood up, "Well- are you okay?" He sounded deeper after he cleared his throat.

"I'll be okay."
Rouge said. She stumbled a little which caught Knuckles attention.

"Let me help you." Knuckles stood beside her and Rouge held his arm.

"Being a gentleman I see?" Rouge smiled.

"Don't get use to it." Knuckles said. Rouge put her head on his shoulder, which made Knuckles tense up.

"What are you doing?" Knuckles asked.

"Nothing just my..head hurts." Rouge said.

  The two made it back to where the fight was at. Eggman was ranting at Sonic and the others about his ' precious machines' Shadow and Sonic didn't look fazed by it. Amy had her hands on her hips and Tails just stood there.

"If you just let me do- what- what are you all staring at?" Eggman said. He turned and saw Knuckles and Rouge.

"Rouge are you alright?" Amy asked walked up to her. Knuckles backed away and crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah I'm fine ." 

Eggman looked at Knuckles and Rouge.  Maybe I could take the bat and use that to capture that stupid red bowling ball and then Sonic will go looking for him and then I have Sonic. Perfect.

" Well I'm not standing around for this I'm out of here." Eggman left .

"Great work Knuckles." Sonic said patting his on the shoulder.

"Thanks Shadow and Rouge for a helping hand." Sonic said.

"You should really be thanking Shadow he's the one who did more work. " Rouge said.

Shadow gave a glare at Rouge but Rouge have the look that he knew meant 'Be-Nice'

"Yea well Thanks Shad's " Sonic said. Sonic didn't bother giving him a handshake or anything because he knew Shadow would just glare at him.

" no-problem. " Shadow patted Sonics shoulder. Sonic stood in complete  shock. It even Caught Tails attention. Shadow walked off and Rouge went behind him.

"Oh Knuckie?" Rouge stopped And stood by Knuckles.

"Yea?" Knuckles said.

"Thanks" Rouge gave him a small kiss of the cheek. And then left to catch up with Shadow. Knuckles turned red. But it quickly went away.

"Knuckie?" Sonic said. Tails and Amy laughed a little.

"(growls) shut up!". Knuckles crossed his arms and turned the other way.

"ANYWAYS Do you think something is up with Shadow, he didn't beat my ass or anything.. he was being nice?" Sonic said.

" Don't think much of it, maybe he's just being nice" Tails said shrugging.

"Come on Tails, Shadow is the opposite of nice when it comes to me at least. Something's up." Sonic said. Amy left and so did Knuckles.

"True, I don't know Sonic, but I'll see you Tomorrow. " Tails left.