𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

THEY SCORNED HER

THEY SCORNED HER. Each kingdom looked down upon her. Every rumor bit just a larger piece of her. A woman untainted yet deemed scarred with the mark of the devil. Her kingdom unmatched against all others.

The lone princess who commanded the troops under her bidding stood tall, unafraid against the mounting army that threatened to rip apart everything that she knew. However, beneath that fiery—seemingly uncaring persona lay the heart of a girl who tried her best to fulfill her duties to her kingdom, her people.

It was then that a king found himself kneeling before her, taking her hand in his as his equal. Two hearts forced to bare witness to the horrors of their kingdoms found themselves learning the drive behind the swords. The life behind the eternal flames. The love behind those castle doors.

Little did they know that their meeting would change the tides of the war lingering beneath the shielded chambers that were their hearts.

CONFIRMED FIRST CHAPTER DATE:
August 30, 2023

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

This is an Akatsuki No Yona (Yona of the Dawn) fanfiction!

This is a Soo-won x OC love story because imo he deserved so much better. It also takes place before the start of the anime and a little into the first two episodes.

Thank you for reading! <3