𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HAPPINESS, sheer and utter happiness

HAPPINESS, sheer and utter happiness. That was what Soo-won felt as he looked down the aisle.

There were beautiful arches, sweet songbirds filling the air, and a crowd so full of support from the kingdom. Yet, he could only focus on one thing.

More specifically, one person.

His wife.

He loved the way it rolled off of his tongue, it had a beautiful ring to it. He was going to treasure her. His eyes fell to the beauty that strolled down the aisle with unmatched grace and elegance.

Ruelle's hair was braided into a half updo with her veil attached to her tiara and cascading down her shoulders. Her white gown matched her husband's, the two of them donning matching gold lotus bracelets.

With each step she took towards the altar, Soo-won could feel his heart thrumming faster and faster. This was it, the moment they had been planning for. Just a year ago, he never would've believed it to be possible to be happy.

The Lotus Princess smiled as she made eye contact with the blonde male. The golden crown he wore only made him more majestic in her eyes. In his hands was a beautiful bouquet of roses— purple ones.

The same type he gave to her that meeting they had on her balcony where he confessed his feelings

The same type he gave to her that meeting they had on her balcony where he confessed his feelings. This time, his love truly knew no bounds and his heart had grown infinitely larger for her.

The love they had closed off, thrown behind the heavy cages that were their hearts had been opened, despite the thorns that had threatened to pierce their very beings.

Ruelle opened her arms to receive the bouquet of flowers, her deep chocolate eyes glistening warmly under the morning sun's rays. It was truly beautiful, like the gods were looking over the two. The kingdom stilled, all in anticipation for the couple's vows.

"Ru-Jia," he began with a soft smile, "When you're with me, I see a road of peace. Everyone thinks we're crazy, and maybe we are..."

The brunette let out a light laugh, a pale pink dusting her cheeks as she did.