proposal

Lucy wakes up and walks into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.
"Happy Birthday sleepyhead, want some coffee?" Tim asks.
"Thank you baby! Can I have some tea?" She asks smiling.
"Of course, how did you sleep?"
"Okay, this baby is already making me feel like crap."
"Aw I'm sorry Luce. Did you schedule your first doctors appointment yet?" Tim asks.
"Not yet, I'll call right now." She says picking up her phone.
"Oh Tamara wants to get our nails done together for my birthday at 11:00. Do we have plans today?" She asks.
"I have a surprise at 1:00 but that should be good, I can pick you up after." He says.
"Okay, I'll text you when we're done. Now let's set up this appointment." Lucy says smiling. They set the appointment for Monday the 14th of July and then Lucy goes and gets ready for the day. Tamar and Lucy go to the nail salon and Lucy gets a neutral light pink and Tamara gets fun colored french tips. When they are done Tim picks Lucy up and she gets in the car.
"Let me see those nails!" Tim says excitedly.
"Do you like them?" Lucy says holding her hand out.
"Of course I do! They're perfect." He replies.
"Where are we going?" Lucy questions.
"You'll see." Tim smirks. They arrive at the park and Tim sets up the picnic he planned for her birthday.
"Awe, Timothy this is so sweet." She says kissing him.
"It's about to get even sweeter.." Tim kneels down and pulls out a ring.
"Lucy Chen, I love you so much. I could not imagine spending another day without you. Will you marry me?" Tim asks with the biggest smile on his face.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lucy says jumping up and down. Tim slides the ring on her finger and it's a perfect fit. They kiss and Tim says,
"Happy birthday Baby, I love you more than you know."
"Thank you babe. I love you so much." Lucy says smiling and looking up into his eyes.