twins?!

"Tim! Tim! Wake up! It's appointment day. You're coming with me right?" Lucy asks excited.
"Good morning sunshine, of course I am. I wouldn't miss it." He says smiling.
"Good! We have to leave in an hour, I made the appointment at 9:30 so we could get breakfast after and go in for a half day." Lucy tells him.
"Okay baby. Sounds good." Tim and Lucy head to the doctors office and wait in the lobby.
"Lucy?" The doctor calls out. Tim and Lucy follow the doctor back to the room and Lucy gets on the bed.
"Okay it looks like you are about 5 weeks along. You're due date will be March 4th, but you can give birth in the span of a couple weeks before or after that date." The doctor informs them.
"Thank you so much, we're so excited!" Lucy says.
"Actually, it looks like you guys are having twins!" The doctor says congratulating them.
"Oh wow!" Tim says shocked. Tim can tell Lucy is overwhelmed so he holds her hand and asks if the appointment is over.
"Yup you guys just need to fill out these papers by your next appointment which you will also have to schedule."
"Thank you!" Lucy says. Tim and Lucy schedule their next appointment in August and head back to the car. Lucy starts to have a panic attack.
"Tim I can't do this. We don't have room in our apartment, it's too small. And what if i'm a bad mom? Now I have to be a mom to two kids, what if I can't even handle one?" She says while crying.
"Baby it's okay. I'm gonna be with you every step of the way, okay? And you're going to be a great mom. Our kids are gonna love you so so much Luce." Tim says while hugging her and Rubbing his hand on her back.
"What about our apartment? There's not enough space in there." She asks.
"Lucy we can buy a house together and it's going to be perfect. We can get a room for me and you, a room for Tamara, and a room for the babies. How does that sound?" Tim asks.
"Perfect." She says.
"Good. Now how about we take the rest of the day off and go eat ice cream on the couch and watch movies all day long?" He suggests trying to cheer Lucy up.
"That sounds good. Tim, everyone is gonna be so excited at work tomorrow with the engagement and now twins!" Lucy says now smiling.
"I know baby. I'm so excited too. Let's go home now."
"Hey Tim?" Lucy asks.
"Yes honey?"
"Can we look for houses when we get home too? I'm really excited now." Lucy replies smiling.
"Yes Luce, we can." Tim says laughing.