{13} Stray cat [Catnipz/platonic]

Minji pov:

We were sitting in the living room with Haerin, Danielle and Hanni went out for a walk, so we were left alone by our girlfriends.

Haerin is doing pretty well, I'm sure she misses Dani, but she remains calm and steady, playing some games on her phone.

I'm, one the other hand, having the worst time of my life. Hanni never left me for a second since the last fight, she was so caring and I got so used to her attention. Now I feel like I lost something very important.

I'm doing better now so my girlfriend finally can take her own time, and I should be happy about it, since taking care of your injured lover must be tough for Hanni and she needs some space, but I feel bad.

I want to touch her so bad! Cuddle, kiss, just caress her soft cheeks and see her cute gummy smile...

"Did you just whined?" Haerin suddenly called out, making me jump on the armchair.

I was dumbly staring in my phone for a while now and was too much in my thoughts to notice my own whining.

Am I really that pathetic?..

"Ugh, no, you just imagining things" I roll my eyes and try to hide my sulking expression.

Haerin chuckled, I felt my cheeks burning. I swear, this cat is the most annoying person I know.

"Oh, really~?" She says teasingly, like this Cheshire Cat that used to annoy me when I was little.

I gave her a cold look and went back to meaningfully looking at my phone screen.

"Awww, you miss Hanni, don't you?" She laughs as my face went crimson.

"Shut up" I mumble while trying to hide my face.

Her smirk then turns into a soft smile and she pauses her game.

"Min, it's fine" Her voice softens. "I experienced that too"

I look at her in disbelief. This cat with face that looks more like a stone all the time can experience something like this?

"I thought the only feeling you experience is anger" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I'm being serious" She sigh. "When Danielle and I just started dating, I was scared that she'll leave me and always tried to be in touch"

My smile fades away. I started to forget about the past and how I and Haerin started our friendship.

It was... well, sudden and not very pleasing.

_____________________

Some time ago.

3rd year of high school – Kim Minji

3rd year of middle school – Kang Haerin

We didn't knew each other in the beginning. I was already a high school senior when we first meet.

I was walking past some middle school, going back home after a long and tiring day when I heard a loud sound of glass breaking.

I looked around and the window on the first floor of the middle school I was walking by, catch my attention.

Windows broken, huge black clouds coming out of the classroom.

"Oh shit!" I yell and rush to the class. Someone probably got hurt.

I jumped into the classroom, some of the glass pieces scratched me but I didn't paid much attention to it.