i don't want to lose you

tw: mentions of foul language, death, trauma (?), and addiction (smoking)

* * *

After a few weeks of planning, the day finally came for you and the BLACKPINK girls to meet again before their concert in your country. Since it had been a while since you had seen them personally, you were the most excited but also anxious.

But what should have been a fun day was ruined when they arrived at the picnic table you were sitting at because, to your surprise, Rosie had brought her girlfriend, who always hated you.

You tried to act polite and friendly, but you couldn't help but feel a little hurt and betrayed that they didn't tell you that she would come along, especially when you emphasized that only the five of you were going to hang out. However, it made you wonder if Jisoo, Jennie, or Lisa knew that she was coming, considering that they know about her behavior towards you.

So while the girls helped you arrange the table, you asked Jennie to speak with you in private, to which she quickly agreed. She apologized straight away as soon as you two were far enough away from everyone for them to not hear.

"I'm sorry about her, Y/N. We didn't know she'd come along. We were surprised to see her at the gate."

"By 'we,' you mean?" you asked.

"The three of us," she replied, referring to herself, Jisoo, and Lisa.

You sighed. "But I made it clear in the group chat that it's just the five of us. You know she doesn't like me at all."

"I know, Y/N. We'll make sure she won't bring her along next time."

"Are you sure? She will do anything to keep me away from Rosie," you said.

"I know. Just please handle this last one. We're going to really make sure she's not with us again," she proposed. "We missed you, you know."

"I missed you guys, too. I just..." you trailed off and sighed as you reluctantly agreed with her. "Fine, but don't blame me for whatever shit is going to happen."

Jennie wasn't pleased with what you said, knowing that there was a change in your behavior that she only knew about. But she nodded anyway before the two of you returned to your spot.

Throughout the picnic, you tried to make conversation with the group; however, Rosie's girlfriend kept interjecting, especially when it was your turn to speak. She always seemed jealous whenever Rosie talked to you, wanting her attention solely for herself.

Rosie, on the other hand, was completely unaware of the situation.

After some time, you reached across the table and offered another bottle of water to Rosie after seeing hers empty.

"Oh, Rosie, here's—" you tried to ask, but her girlfriend cut you off when she abruptly took one from the set and handed it to her.

The situation did not escape the attention of Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie, who interceded to prevent the uncomfortable situation, with Lisa being the one who eventually asked for the bottle. Fortunately, her water bottle didn't have much water in it, making her request seem perfectly reasonable.

Later on, Rosie asked you for the burger you had prepared. But just as you were reaching for the burger, her girlfriend beat you to it again. Believing that the other one was hers, she took it, leaving you with nothing.

Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa noticed your blank response, whereas Rosie placed her head on her girlfriend's shoulder to thank her. Meanwhile, the three girls cast glances at one another, worries about you coursing through their minds, especially Jennie, who had been keeping an eye on you the entire time.