6

As me and Simon are getting changed we hear a voice. " Simon where are you" it echoed it sounded like jj. " shit" I said l me and Simon hurry. Simon Quickly pulls out a pack of cards and sets them out I look at him strange but before I could question is Ksi burst through the door.

" what are you guys up too" he said confused. " just playing cards man wanna join" Simon questions him. He shakes his head no. " we need to go to the docks Now" he said grabbing the vlogging camera off my bed. I look at Simon and smile. I stand up heading to my suitcase and look for an outfit.

Once I'm changed I walk to the crew and they start recording me. " soo we are all heading down to the docks now" I said towards the camera. " I'm gonna say it's either a boat or like swimming or something which I hope." Simon appears next to me. " I hope it's something to do with water so I can push jj in" he said laughing. I widen my eyes. " omg yes I wanna help." We both laugh and make our way out the Villa.

The crew records us and we blabber on about random stuff and we eventually approach the docks. We see a yacht " fuck off" I said super excited. The boys smile and I run on. " AHHH" someone jumps out and I scream. I look at the figure and see my brother calfreezy. " fuck you callum" I shouted. He laughs. I look around and also see zerkaa who was hosting the video, Chrismd and Arthur tv.

" hello Lana" Arthur said in his cute little voice. " hey tv" I smile.
He comes over hugging me while his hand slowly moves down my back. I give Simon the side eye and he is mad. " you look hot Lana" he said. I smile faking giggling. " well thank you" making this less awkward I move away and go sit next to Tobi. We film for a while and just have a great time in the yacht.

Lanaairey

Liked by miniminter and 3,736 others

Yacht party baby

Comments

Ksi don't spoil the new video Jesus
Lanaairey wtf am I spoiling  the new video technically you have just ruined it

Miniminter beautiful
Lanaairey thank youuuu si x

Geenelly when you home I wanna see you :(
Lanaairey tomorrow girl x

Wilbursoot ly xox
Lanaairey ly most x

Dms between Lana  and Simon, Lana  is normal Simon is bold

I wish I could hold you

No si my brother is here he'll kill you

I know I can't but a man can still dream. Earlier was amazing it's soo good being a little secretive

I agree! Come through later when everyone is sleeping

Deal