20

Lanaairey

Liked by miniminter and 221,736 others

Suckerpunch tour is going so well. I love every single one of you!

Comments

Miniminter so proud
Lanaairey thank you :)

User1 she knews it is so good live!
User2 no no phases!

Ksi the  crowds have been sick!
Lanaairey this has been the most surreal moment of my life <3

Taliamar 👀
Lanaairey ??

—————————————————————

DMs between Lana and Talia, Talia is bold

Hey Lana, sorry for this random dm but are you Simon girlfriend?

Hey erm yes I am is everything ok?

No, during your album party I was there and myself and Simon kissed, I'm so sorry this was how you found out but I couldn't keep it to myself anymore!

Wait what?

—————————————————————

POV
I slam my phone on the ground and look around the arena for Simon. " where is he" I said to my manager Darren. Darren looked at me worried. " who are you on about" I look at him with rage. " where is my so called boyfriend" Darren said and pointed to the cafeteria. I storm in and see him sitting with Jj eating a meal.

" who the fuck do you think you are" I said slamming my hands on the table. " Lana are you ok" Simon said standing up. " no don't even try come near me, you kissed Talia and MY album party which if I'm correct you planned" Jj stands up and look at Simon. " dude is this for real." Simon looks between us.

" Lana let's go somewhere more private please" I shake my head no. " no jj is our best friend he has the right to hear this. This Talia girl texted me saying you kissed her was this before or after I told you about Connor" I said tearing up.

" after" he said quietly. I let out a fake laugh. " you are fucking sick! After I even told you I wanted kids with you after what happened to me!" I said letting the tears stream down my face. Simon touches my shoulders to calm me down. " Lana please let me explain" I throw his arms off me. " get your hands fucking off me" I scream. Simon stands there shocked and jj takes me out the room while I'm balling my eyes out.

" Lana breathe you're ok" he said hugging me. " how could he do that to me!" Jj rubs my back. Trying to soothe me. " listen you have one more show, then we are done we will get this sorted. Go freshen yourself up and why don't we go have the best show of our lives!" I look at jj and nod. " thank you j" he smiles and lets go of me

I walk into my dressing room shutting the door sliding down it. I pull my knees  up to my chest and cry. I reach for my phone and dial a number. " hello" the voice says from the other side. " cal" I cry. " hey sssh what's wrong Lana what's happened" I heard moving about. " guys give me a minute Alana is on the phone" I hear him say and then a door shut. " come on Alana what's happened."

" s-Simon cheated on Me" I cry. I hear a loud sigh. " Lana" " he kissed her at my album release  party" " do you want me to come get you" I cry louder. " n-no I have one more show I can't let my fans down. C- can you come hear please" I sniff. " of course I'll be there soon love you Lana" " love you too cal" he ends the call and I let out a shaky breath.