9

A few weeks have passed and I was feeling better about myself I mean everyone had a few off days about themselves. ( just wanted to add in that yous are all beautiful <3)

I step out of my bedroom and hear voice echoing down the hall. " what the fuck" I heard I run through and see cal and Simon fighting. " what the fuck is going on in here" I shout pulling them apart. " Lana" Simon starts  but cal cuts him off. " no don't you dare talk to you" he faces me. " your dating Simon" he asks me. My eyes widen.

" cal" I said he shock his head. " no Lana come on I said no one from the friend group why wouldn't you just listen" he said. I started tearing up. " do you wanna know why, cause I fucking love him Callum, that's why. I'm not the biggest fan of your girlfriend but you don't hear me complaining once! Cause you love her"

He looks at me and then looks at Simon. " simon" he said. They exchange looks. " mate I wanted to tell you but I want your sister I love her too. She means everything to me." He lets go of Simon and hugs me. " please Lana if it gets too much you'll tell me" I hug him back. " Simon protects me Callum he always will"

We let go and he looks at Simon. " please do look after her for me" he nods and they bro hug. Cal walks out the house slightly slamming the door. I run over to Simon and hug him tight. " I'm so sorry Simon" I wipe the blood of his face. " I never wanted any of this to happen" he shakes his head. " I don't care baby I don't need to hide you anymore your all mine and the world gets to know that now" I smile and kiss him.

Lanaairey and miniminter

Liked by freyanightingale and 14,726 others

Your all I want 🫶🏼

Comments

Miniminter ❤️
Lanaairey 😘

Freyanightingale wait what now???
Lanaairey hehe I know ;))))

Wilbursoot ??
Lanaairey you ok?
Wilbursoot so what we had meant nothing to you?
Lanaairey wil we didn't have anything

Dms between  Lana and wilbur ( you'll get to know about her past)  wilbur is bold

Lana come on we both know we had something!

Yes maybe we did will but I'm happy with Simon you were constantly touring and I never saw you

Ah I get it since I work away from home I wasn't good enough.

No I didn't say that! Stop making this difficult this is a happy time for me.

Does Simon know about Connor!?

Don't you dare mention him! You have no right wilbur

Oh I do tho he was my son too!

wilbur we hooked up and I got pregnant and we lost the baby! There is no more to the fucking story than that! Stay the fuck out of mine and Simon's relationship and don't you dare ever comment on mine or my boyfriends post again!

Don't do this Lana you mean everything to me

We both agreed to never talk about our son again. Please just leave me alone you've caused enough