19

Warning mention of still born please do not read if this triggers you! If youu ever need anyone to talk too please don't hesitate to get in touch you are all loved!!!

Miniminter

Liked by Lanaairey and 346,287 others

Lana's album party. Well done baby <3

Comments

Lanaairey thank you for throwing me a party! You're honestly too good to me!
Miniminter anything for you!

Wroetoshaw album is sick Alana well done!
Lanaariey thank you haz

Willne see you at the London show!
Lanaairey thank you for the support!

Behzinga you're doing soo well!
Miniminter she really is ain't she
Lanaairey thank you guys!!

Lanaairey you're soo hot!!!
Miniminter I love you!!!!

POV

I look around the party smiling. The work I done really has paid off. I see a figure walking over to me it was Wilbur. I sigh. " I was surprised  when  I found out you asked us to support you on tour" he said. I roll my eyes. " listen will we may have a past but you and your band are really good and i want to help my friends as much as possible"

" have you told Simon yet" he said. I rub my forehead in stress. " Wilbur please I'm not in the mood for this right now. My tour starts soon and this is my party and I don't want you ruining" he look at me and stays quiet but soon speaks up. " he has a right to know about our child" I then hear a cough behind me. Fuck.

" yous have a child together" I turn around and see Simon. My eyes widen. And I look into his eyes . " Simon" he raises his hands to stop me. " don't bother Alana" he storms off heading onto the balcony. I look at Wilbur and storm off after Simon. I slide the door shut behind us and sigh. " yes his name was Connor" I started. " Alana just leave it it's fine" he said still facing away from me. In place my hands around his waist and rest my head on the back of his shoulder. " I lost him." I feel him breathe out gently and turn around still letting me hug him.

" Wilbur was on tour, and I went into labour earlier and I had to deliver my baby myself. He wasn't breathing. I blamed Wilbur for a long time he wasn't there when I needed him the most. That's why we fell out." He hugs me tighter. " fuck I'm so sorry Lana." He kisses my head gently.

" I want kids with you Simon one day. I really do! But Connor will always have my heart" he smiles  down at me. " you want kids with me" I scoff jokingly. " of course I do minter, I'm so madly in love with you" he leans down gently. Using his finger to lift my chin up and he plants a small but passionate kiss onto my lips. The kiss was perfect like it was our first. We both pull away and stare at each other. " let's get you ready for a tour" he smiles