Chapter 4- Ski Trip and Slippery Pranks

"Oh my gods!" Heidi yelled as she jumped out of the car, covered in puke.

"I'm so sorry, Heidi." I said trying not to grin as I held back Manda's hair for her so she could empty her stomach.

"What's Collin going to think?" she moaned, while dabbing at her custom pink leather jacket. I couldn't stop the wide grin from coming out. We hadn't planned this, but it was perfect. Manda moaned next to me, reminding me that even the most perfect, accidental plans have consequences.

"It's okay-" I gulped, trying to think of something sweet to say. Something that my mom would say. "Nincompoop."

A smile stretched across my face for once I had said the-

"I know that I puked all over your jacket, Heidi, but you don't have to be all mean about it." Manda said.

"Huh?"

"You just called me a-" Retching sounds that I don't want to elaborate on for fear of making you need to go to the toilet. "Nincompoop. Real mature too. Haven't heard that one since first grade." Right, think. Yup, I definitely know what to say, and when to say it.

"Okay," I said, quickly changing the subject before Heidi had a chance to defend herself. "Let's get back on the road."

-------------

The rest of the winding road trip was uneventful as Manda started feeling better and Heidi and I not getting car-sick, mostly for fear of what Collin would think (Heidi) and being too excited about going skiing again. (Me.)

"We're here!" I announced as I pulled into the parking lot in front of the ski lodge. Manda jumped out, happy that the winding roads were over and done with- for now.

I stepped out of the car and ran up the huge wooden steps to the front desk of the lodge. I saw Heidi trying -and failing- to hide from Collin and our classmates.

"Amanda Terub and Celeste Amante. You two will be in room 610 on floor six." Manda and I smiled and nodded at each other. Get ready for hell, Collin, I thought smiling over at him mischievously.

-------------------------

"Did you bring the stuff?" I asked, as I unpacked my suitcases later that night.

"Yup!" Manda said cheerfully popping the 'p' at the end. She pulled out the saran wrap (cellophane wrap), baby powder, green hair dye and water balloons. I smirked evilly. We had decided to warm them up with a few pranks, before we got into the heavy-duty stuff. I wasn't happy with the first phase but Manda was making me do it, because Collin was her brother.

And thats why fifteen minutes later, I was down in the game room in my short shorts (that I never wore) and a v-neck camisole freezing my you-know-what off instead of in my room in my fuzzy, warm bathrobe possibly doing my nails or having a facial done. Ugh the things I do for my reputation.

I swayed up so I was next to Collin and a few other football players that I kinda recognized. They were playing a video game and turned when they heard the click-clack of six inch stilettos.

"Hey Collin," I purred seductively, leaning in a little, so that my cleavage could be seen. He gulped, his gorgeous eyes growing bigger.

"H-hi." He stuttered, reaching for the chair that was next to him. He missed. His weight got put on air and he fell towards the ground with a loud thud. It got really quiet in the room, and I looked up to see everyone staring at the floor next to me. I shifted my gaze back to Collin and smiled triumphantly. He sat there staring up at me, wide-mouthed and paralyzed. I winked saucily at him, and he shook his head, like a wet dog. I turned on my tiny heel and click-clacked away, leaving Collin and his friends wondering about what just happened.