13. Surprise!

A/N: 'Bruisin' For A Cruisin' does not belong to me. A friend kind of asked me to do this and I was like. Hey why not?

*Summer 2013*

I entered the school in a rush, recieving a text from Scott saying that it was urgent. I looked down at my phone only to see it had turned off. I scrunched my face up and banged it against my palm. 

"What the..?" I said as I bumped into something, or should I say someone? I looked up and gasped in shock. "Peter?" I cried out and tried to hug him but he kept pushing me back. "What..?" I asked as he lifted a finger upto his mouth. 

I narrowed my eyes as he shushed me. I looked behind him and gasped in shock. There stood in fornt of the cafeteria doors were my father and brother. I smiled and ran to them only for them to disappear. I tried to stop in my tracks but couldn't and ended up crashing through the doors into the schools cafeteria. 

I spun around wildly, the darkness effecting my eyes, then suddenly the lights turned on. I tilted my head in curiousity.

"You better run, run, run, 'cause here we come. Revving our engines under the sun, you're cruisin' for a bruisin.'" I gaped at the singing Derek as he jumped onto the make shift stage, grinning as he danced. 

"Whoa! Keeping me cool! Smooth and steady! Slicked back hair Man, things are getting heavy! You're cruisin' for bruisin'" I gasped in shock and turned around just as Jackson came out, sliding in on his knees, running his hands through his hair. 

"Two wheels and an open road wrapped in leather ready to go!" Derek finished winking at me. My mouth fell open in shock. Suddenly I was pushed to the side by Lydia and Allison, the latter smiling apologetically at me. 

"Don't stop, stop the music! We ride fast like a bullet. We do anything we want, anytime we want oh yeah, oh yeah! We just ride, ride, ride all day! We're not gonna live any other way!" Deacon sang pushing in between Derek and Jackson. 

"Bubblegum cherry pop, go to the hop," Lydia said, popping her chewing gum as she sat on one of the tables. 

"Hanging with my brother, 'cause his friends are so hot," Allison sang out from behind her, winking behind me. I turned around and found Stiles and Scott dancing at the front of the big group of randomers. 

"Allison doesn't have a brother," I mumbled to myself, confused. 

"While they're cruisin', for some bruisin.'" I turned back around quickly just as Allison and Lydia both sang together. 

"Alright, I went to the drive in and what did I see? A hundred little betties all staring at me! I was cruising for some loving! I got these two wheels and an open road, just pop that clutch, I'm ready to go!" Scott sang out loudly. He turned around on his foot, a Michael Jackson move and winked at Allison. 

"Don't stop, stop the music! We ride fast like a bullet, we do anything we want, anytime we want. Oh yeah, oh yeah! We just ride, ride, ride all day! We're not gonna live any other way, oh no, we're not gonna live any other way. Oh!" I gasped as all of them, Stiles included danced around me, circling me into the middle of the cafeteria. 

"1, 2, a 1, 2, 3! A who, who, who's riding with me? I got a gang full of bruisers, all crusin' with me! And we're tearing up this, we're tearing up, we're tearing up the streets. Oh!" Stiles sang, twirling my hair between his fingers. He pushed me backwards and I felt two hands land on my shoulders. 

"Don't stop, stop the music! We ride fast like a bullet. We do anything we want, anytime we want, oh yeah, oh yeah! We just ride, ride, ride all day! We're not gonna live any other way," Derek and Scott sang, dragging me backwards and then pushed me into...

"Isaac! Erica! Boyd!" I shouted out in relief. I winced as the music shut off, the silence screaming out. But shrieked as their claws came out and they grinned maliciously before the music started up again and they continued singing. 

"So don't stop, stop the music! We ride fast like a bullet. We do anything we want, anytime we want, oh yeah, oh yeah! We just ride, ride, ride all day! We're not gonna live any other way No, we're not gonna live any other way!" Isaac sang in my face. I shrieked as I tripped past a random person's foot.

"Oh no, we're not gonna live any other way!" I screamed as I came face to face with Gerard and Chris. I turned around again and gasped as they all appeared in front of me, grinning before all singing together. 

"Oh!" They sang in harmony. I looked around wildly before I finally fainted. The last thing I heard was the cheers. 

I woke up panting, my head wedged between the cushion at the bottom of Chris' bed. I let out a whine when a hand petted my head, scratching behind the ear and I closed my eyes, a dreamless sleep this time.