5. Secrets

The secrets that you keep are ever ready

"Ow, ow, ow! Calm it dude! You freaking got me!" I yelled out as Isaac dragged me into the Beacon Hills Railroad Depot by my hair, seriously man, I'm fed up of having my hair yanked. When we got in there I noticed Jackson.  

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asked Jackson, I rolled my eyes. So he is scouting for the Kanima now.

"What? Nothing, nothing happened," Jackson heavily breathed out. Derek finally looked up at him. 

"You're lying," Derek murmured and stood up gathering a broken mirror. I squinted my eyes to see that it was from the mirror Scott used. 

"Wait! Wait! I can prove it. I taped myself!" Everyone apart from me chuckled at the lame excuse. Isaac asked him a question that riled up Jackson.

"Yeah! Yeah I taped myself because while you were having a midlife crisis curled up in a ball, I was waiting for this so big gift your little alpha promised me," Jackson sneered. Derek shook his head murmuring no.

"No, I have a better idea," Derek said and shined the mirror onto Jackson who looked at the mirror with horror. 

"What is that?" Jackson asked but was shoved on to the ground. 

They forced his head up and opened his mouth, Derek caught his jaw and kept it open as he slid the mirror into his mouth. 

"You know Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake, and everyone knows snakes can't be poisened by its own venom," Derek stated knowingly. He tilted it more and a drop went into Jackson's mouth.

Immediately he started spazzing out and choking. I tilted my head and watched as he became numb. 

"You're still a snake Jackson, just not the right one," Derek said dissapointedly. Isaac approached Jackson and asked him for a favor.

"You!" Derek growled out pointing to me. "You're in for a full night of living hell," He finished. I looked up shocked. What did I do? I must of said that out loud because he narrowed his eyes at me. "You're right! What did you do? And how did you do it?" He asked. I looked at Erica confusingly. 

Isaac stalked close to me and stood on my fingers, I cried out and turned my head towards his leg and tried to bite. He hit me on the side of the head and the last thing I remember is Derek requesting the chains to be ready. 

_

I walked into class the next day with my hood up and head down. Last night had been terrible, they kept asking me questions of how I knew about the Kanima and where I came from and I was here.

Every time I answered with a 'I don't know' they would punch me. Everywhere. I looked up and peeked out from under my hood to see Scott and Stiles looking at Isaac.

They both watched him warily and he just smirked knowingly as if feeling their eyes on him. I carefully sat at the back next to this kid. He looked at me weirdly when I growled a bit at the aching pain.

I must of grabbed Scott's attention 'cause he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. I shook my head and focused on the teacher.

_

I walked through the corridors growling at everyone who touched me. God! I've never been in so much pain before. A boy knocked into me and I grabbed his neck slamming him into the lockers making him cry out, everyone was now facing me.

I groaned and clutched my ribs, falling to the floor. I heard Scott and Stiles feet slamming against the crowd as they looked at me thoughout all the people and looked away.