CHAPTER EIGHT

We crash to the bed and start to kiss. 

I finally let out a moan. Fuck! These kisses. He licks my mouth and bites my lip and again, it's like he's reading my mind and it's almost enough to make me cum. I look down and I see that he's put some lube on his fingers and is fingering himself with them. The sight of it is hypnotizing and I can't tear my eyes away. I take my shirt off and fling it across the room. I look back at him and he's looking at me. My lips are back on his and we kiss hungrily.

Suddenly I feel his hand wrap around my dick, lubing it up good and he starts to pull me gently towards his hole. Oh, we're doing this missionary? This should be interesting.

Suddenly he stops, holding my throbbing dick just outside the sweet spot. I hold my breath. He breaks the kiss and looks at me. "We shouldn't", he says breathlessly.

Fuck my life!  Even though I feel like I'd rather die than stop here, I will if it's what he wants.

"We really shouldn't.", I say softly against his lips, my dick vibrating from the heat of his hole practically drawing me in like a magnet. I fight to resist the intense urge to thrust forward. This has to be his decision. We look at each other for a moment. Then he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and sucks it into his mouth.

"Mmm. Fuck it!", he says and pulls my dick all the way to his hole and lets me do the rest. My dick practically weeps from the contact. The precum that seeps out as soon as my dick touches his hole is enough to have replaced the lube. I push in slowly. He winces and moans in equal measure.

"You good?", I ask.

"Keep going.", he says.

I'm about halfway in and it already feels so good, so tight. He prepped himself well. I slide in relatively easily, yet make sure to go slowly so I don't hurt him. As soon as I bottom out, I look at him again. "Still good?"

"Yeah", he says. "Just give me a sec." Goes without saying; I'm a girthy guy. Plus, I've done anal before and I know you don't immediately start thrusting as soon as you get fully in. She - or in this case he (damn! I'm really about to fuck a guy!) - needs some time to adjust and for the pain to subside.

Just when I think I might explode if I don't start moving, he looks at me and nods.

I start to thrust. Slowly at first. I'm trying not to hurt him but I'm also trying not to nut quick. But fuck, he feels so good. Too good. If pussy feels like silk, J.J's hole feels like velvet.

"Ah!" he moans.

The grip of the muscles in his hole around my dick is incredible. Every time I thrust out, it sucks me back in, holding on and making sure I feel its sweetness from every angle.

"Fuck! The way you're grabbing me." I say out loud.

"You can go harder. I can take it."

"Yeah?" I start to quicken my pace.

"Ah fuck!" He moans loudly.

I'm puzzled. "Are you actually feeling anything?" I ask.

"I'm feeling everything! You're hitting my prostate so good. So fucking good! Don't stop.. Don't stop.!"

He throws his head back and starts to move his ass to meet my thrusts. Shit! It feels that good? I've always assumed only the one doing the fucking feels something during gay sex and the bottom just takes one for the team. But I look at J.J.'s face and he looks like he's in heaven.

I pick up the pace a little.

"Like this? This is how you like it?"

"Yess! More!!!"