PART THREE (CHAPTER NINE)

The feeling of another man's dick in my mouth is not a thing I thought I would ever experience. I mean it's one of those things that you inadvertently imagine every time you hear that a man prefers sucking dick to eating pussy, because you try to imagine why in the hell that would ever be appealing. But I never expected to actually be in this position – 69-ing with a man.

So here we are, lying side by side completely naked, my face buried in his crotch and his buried in mine; J.J. slobbering all over my dick as he slowly fucks my mouth.

At this point, we've spent the whole day fucking so J.J.'s ass is out of commission for a few hours at least. But, somehow we can't keep our hands completely off each other, we're sucking and stroking constantly as we wait.

I don't have a good enough angle to really take him in properly without hurting him with my teeth since I'm not as experienced as he is, but he seems to like the feel of my tongue against his cap going by the sounds he's making, so I simply let him rub himself slowly against it.

It also gives me a chance to ease into the dick-sucking thing, but it's certainly a new sensation altogether to have my tongue just passively sit back and take a fucking.

As usual, J.J. is working absolute magic on my dick. He takes it in whole, having no problem with the angle and giving my entire pole enough attention, without hurting me once. As he pokes at my tongue with his dick, I start to move it around and curl it around him.

Feeling his moans as well as hearing them is having an effect and my dick starts to leak. I know I'm going to bust soon. Suddenly, J.J. moves up a few inches to reach my balls with his mouth, knocking his dick out of mine. Instead, I'm now face to face with his hole. I freeze. It seems to be winking at me, pink and tight. This is the orifice that has had me enslaved for hours. As I look at it, I can't believe something this small and tight has spent several rounds taking my meat.

My brain starts to imagine how my dick must have looked going in and out of it. How this sweet pink hole opens to let me in whenever I knock and never seems to want to let me back out. J.J takes both my balls in his mouth at the same time and I let out a loud moan, still staring hungrily at the hole.

I realize I want to taste it; want to see if it tastes as good as it looks, as good as it feels when my dick is in it. So, I dive forward between his legs, stick my tongue out and give it a little lick. It doesn't taste bad, nowhere near what I had expected to taste. J.J.'s whole body shakes.

I feel my balls pop out of J.J.'s mouth. "F-uck." He exclaims, breathing heavily. He looks down at me. "Did you just..."

I lick it again.

"Ahh fuck. Yes! Dimejii! Fuck!"

I like the feedback. I lick it a little harder and start to circle the rim slowly with my tongue.

"Aaahh, don't stop. Please don't fucking stop." He reaches behind him and tries to force my head deeper inside. So, I give him what he wants. I shove my tongue inside him as far as it can go, stopping at the tight part. But judging by his response, I don't need to go any deeper.
"Oh my God! Yess. Fuck!"

J.J. starts to grind his hole against my tongue, willing me to go harder, faster, wanting more, more, more. At this point, he has completely abandoned his dick-sucking duties and I don't even mind. I'm getting a different kind of pleasure from feeling and hearing him just lose his fucking mind on my tongue.

I grab his thighs to pull him closer to me and bury my tongue deep. I lick his hole in circular spirals all the way from the outside inwards, then start to alternate between sucking and licking. I can't seem to get enough. I want to taste the spot where my dick has spent most of the day hanging out; the part of him I can't seem to get enough of.