[Chapter 11]

"Mystery, pain, and tears."

~

The classroom of Class 3-2 has been currently intoxicated with silence. Listening to each other's peace, they preferred to be in quite than to create another noise. Usually, these students inside the classroom had never been this quite, especially in this morning.

Mrs. Choi reminded them that there will be a transferee student, and even add some facts like he's the school's owner's son and he just came back after so many years from United States.

The only thing that has been bothering in their minds right now is "What if Ha Yoonbin, the owner's son, is a bad guy?". Welp, first impressions and assumptions towards a specific person is always be either bad or good. Negative or positive.

It's not that they'll find it awkward having a new classmate for the first time especially when he has a great role of this school as the owner's son. This was their first time having a transferee student in their class.

Shouldn't they be happy? Shouldn't they be excited having new colleague in highschool as their classmate? Shouldn't they be active and hyped up?

Hence, they can only keep quite, space out into space and nothingness as if they had drank the whole bottle of "overthinking".

The whole class seemed occupied with their never ending saga of negative thoughts. Bitting their nails, scratching their napes, resting their chin into the palm of their hand, anything they tried to do just to distract themselves from worrying too much doesn't seemed to work on them.

Peeve sighs, annoyed groans, displeased faces.

"Hey guys...", Jiho, one of their noisy classmates spoke. With his unusual voice that was nearing to crack at the end of his words, it echoed throughout the whole classroom as it passed towards in each of their ears.

Many pairs of eyes, that holds thousands of emotions had gazed him. Y/N on the other hand let out a sigh as she rose an eyebrow to him, waiting for him to continue. Jiho licked his lips, "That transferee student isn't the kingka of this school few years ago right?", He asked, but louder this time.

Minji, seating at the corner of the room, just stayed silent as she never bother to speak. She knew this already, she knew her cousin would come back after keeping a promise to her to take care of her at school and protect her, and mostly, to settle the things that kept hurting her.

Once, she doesn't believe him to take his actions and promise seriously but after hearing the sudden news, she cannot help it but to let out a sigh of relief. Yet, he's the first cousin I have to be here by my side.. She though to herself as she lifted her eyes to the window and watch the students outside.

Will Yoonbin save me from Junkyu? She thought again.

"Yoonbin used to bully students that annoys him before. But he changed..", Hyunsuk spat out the facts. He kept fiddling his fingers as if he was bothered by something. It was Yoonbin for sure. He glanced up at Junkyu as he stared at his younger friend.

Junkyu just stared on to the boy's back in front of him which happened to be Yoshi. His piercing stare could create a hole on to his friend's back, if only a stare can kill. Hyunsuk noticed his uneasiness as he glanced back at Jiho.

"What about it?", He asked.

Jiho cliked his tongue. "Nothing.. I'm worried.", He softly said that it almost turns out to be a whisper. "Can you be specific?", Jin Hee asked, her voice can shoot daggers to them mentally because of how stern it was.

Jiho sighed as he shifted his legs so his left leg was on top of the other. He adjusted his glasses before slowly speaking.

"Ha Yoonbin. He's already our senior, right? Then supposed to be, his classroom aren't in this building and not specifically ours. Plus, this building was known to have no classroom for senior students. This was built exclusively for us, juniors..", He explained.