[Chapter 15]

"Deserving to be happy."

~

You, Jeongwoo and Jihoon was currently sitting on the bench, across the photobooth the three of you went in. After taking some pictures, Jeongwoo decided to rest saying he  was so drained. It's not like you weren't tired or whatsoever but declining a friend's request won't hurt.

So here the three of you are, Jihoon being in the middle as Jeongwoo wanted to be in the left side, since he wanted to rest his arm on top of the armrest. You and Jihoon were both glancing at the photos from the photobooth and one picture caught your attention.

It was Jihoon and you. But what made your heart flutter is that Jihoon was kissing your forehead. But, you knew and Jihoon knew that it was only an accident.

Earlier:

Click!

After hearing the click sound, you were shocked to even process what was happening. Your eyes slowly scranned everything, from Jihoon slinging his arm on your shoulder and how your head was on his chest, at the exact time and exact place.

"What did you just do?", You asked.

Jeongwoo being Jeongwoo glanced at the both of you and smirked as the coundown starts again. But this time, Jeongwoo was about to pose like a spiderman but his shoelace tripped on to something.

Three...

Two...

One...

Jeongwoo managed to free his shoelaces from whatsoever he tripped onto but he suddenly lost balance at the moment he tried to stand up. And he pushed Jihoon in order to stand himself properly and he didn't imagined the next thing that had happened. In accident.

Click!

Jihoon's lips brushed against your forehead with widened eyes. You were also shocked at the sudden forehead kiss but you kept on reminding yourself that it was Jeongwoo's fault and it was a frickin accident. Jihoon immediately loose his grip on your shoulder as you pushed his chest away.

"Oh? Why are you two-"

"YAH! PARK JEONGWOO IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

And here you are now, unknowingly smiling to yourself as well as your cheeks starting to heat up. The dazzling sight of the theme park with so many people crowding it, the great cold night breeze never leaving your skin.

But why are you feeling so hot? Not knowing of your blushing cheeks, you could have blamed it all because of the energy draining games the three of you had entered. You started to fan yourself using your hands as you placed the photos on your lap.

Jihoon noticed you as he asked, "Why are you sweating? And.. why are you so red? Did you eat something? Or wait! Is this the result of you eating meat today?", You rolled your eyes. "Stop asking too many questions. And I don't know the reason why!", You huffed.

"Eh?"

You sighed again, not wanting to bicker at him any longer just like the old times. With throbbing heart, you cannot find any other words to answer his question again and you felt like you were so lost of words.

"Can we go home already? It's past 6:30 now..", Jeongwoo butted in as your eyes widened in shock. Mom must be worried for me at this moment! You quickly stood up and dusted off the nonexistent dust on your butt and sling your bag into your shoulders.

"We needed to go home.", You shared. "Okay. Just give me a second.", Jihoon said as he walk to somewhere else. "Hey! Where are you going?!", You shouted at him as you were about to catch up but Jeongwoo held your bag keychain.