Chapter twenty ; We meet again

Warnings: Mentions of being shot, mentions of sex, sexual themes

Listen to the music for a better experience
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Hyunjin POV

I woke up a few hours later, my eyes fluttered open. Seeing Felix in front of me, I smiled softly at the sight. I admired his facial features, especially his freckles. But before he could wake, I got up.

    I checked my phone to see what the time was. It was currently 12pm in the afternoon. Behind me, I heard quiet groans. He was starting to wake up, so I turned my head and watched. He blinked a few times before his eyes locked on me.

"Hey, " He started.

"Hi, " I whispered, smiling softly.

"Mmm, good morning, " He mumbled sleepily, yawning.

"It's 12pm. But good morning, " I said, gazing at him. I walked over to him and sat down on the bed. Felix sat up and stretched.

"What? Did you just say we slept in till 12?" Felix asked, shocked. I nodded my head and Felix's eyes widened. Felix got up from the bed, running his hand through his messy hair. I looked at him and chuckled softly, shaking my head.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"The realtor was supposed to come a few hours ago to look around the house, " Felix started to quickly explain.

"You missed the appointment, " I sighed.

"Great. What are we gonna do now? The realtor is probably really pissed at me, " Felix groaned. I got up and stood in front of Felix. I grabbed his face with my hands, looking into his eyes.

"Calm down. If anything, we can call the realtor and reschedule the appointment, " I told him, reassuring him.

"You're right, " Felix sighed.

"Everything will be alright. Okay?" I assured him.

"Yeah, " Felix nodded. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back.

"Do you want me to call the realtor for you?" I asked.

"I'll call the realtor, thanks anyway, " Felix nodded. He walked over to the phone and dialed the number for the realtor. I watched as he talked on the phone.

"So when's the appointment?" I asked after he hung up.

"Next week. I was going to suggest tomorrow, but the realtor was busy. So, we'll reschedule for next week, " Felix replied, sighing.

"Oh okay, " I said, nodding.

"Are you hungry?" Felix questioned, walking over to me.

"A little, " I answered.

"I'll make us something to eat. You can wait in the kitchen if you want, " Felix told me.

"Of course, "After cooking, the two of us sat down at the kitchen island to eat. We ate in silence, until Felix spoke up.

"So, I've been thinking about something, " Felix began.