Chapter fifteen ; My only love

Warnings: N/a

Listen to the music for a better experience
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Felix POV

It had been about a few days since I've last seen Hyunjin. We've texted a few times, but we haven't hung out together; even if we only had a sex relationship and nothing more. I was a bit whiny about it, but I never told Hyunjin. I figured he was busy or that he would find me annoying and clingy if I wanted to see him every day.

He also told me that I should be given a break, but it was hard for me to. For one, I had a huge crush on him. Second, he was pretty attractive and seems to have a good personality. He was like an angel, a dream too good to be true.

I went into my closet, finding a good outfit to wear. I didn't want to leave in my indoor clothes, especially since it wasn't really my style and was only picked out because of how comfortable they were. I decided to wear a white mini skirt along with a cropped white long sleeve shirt, something I never thought I'd be wearing. Then, I put on black knee-high socks.

I gaze at myself in the vertical mirror, pulling down my mini skirt a little to show more of my abdomen. Even so, you were still able to see my undergarment if this skirt flew up by a couple inches minimum. I decided I looked okay and went to go brush my teeth and fix up my messy hair.

When I was done, I grab my phone and a few of my belongings then went to the front door. Closing and locking it before making my way to my car. I buckle myself in and turn on the engine, backing out and headed toward Hyunjin's house. I wanted to give him a small surprise of me going there, since I didn't tell him.

I soon arrive to his house, parking in the driveway and went up to the front door. Ringing the doorbell then waited for a response. It took a couple minutes for it to be answered, I saw Hyunjin on the other side. His face looked all messed up, dried up tears and puffy eyes. I suddenly start to worry, wondering why he looks so depressed.

    "What's wrong?" I question, quickly pulling him into a hug. I held him tight, tears trailing crookedly down my cheeks. I felt his arms wrap around me, holding me close.

    "Nothing, " He replied, his voice broken. It was pretty obvious that there was something wrong and he wasn't doing alright mentally.

    "Hyunnie, I know you're lying. Tell me, please, " I beg.

    "I'm scared, " He said softly. I pull out of the hug, gazing at him with my blurry eyes. I close the door behind me and took off my shoes, grabbing his hand and leading him to the livingroom. I sat down on the couch, and so does Hyunjin.

"Why?" I ask, sniffling.

"I'm scared I'll lose you. I feel like I ruined your life because of what happened on the night we went to the bar... " Hyunjin confessed.

"Hyunnie, it's okay. You didn't ruin my life, and you'll never lose me, " I tried reassuring him.

"Won't you go to jail?" He implied. I shook my head.

"As long as this is a secret, I won't, " I reply.

"I told my father, a few days ago... About us, " He stated. My expression changed a little, I started to think of all the possible reasons why he didn't tell me that he was going to tell the truth. Though, that didn't give me clarification.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me you were going to tell him?" I question, my tone more serious.

"My mother, she said that she doesn't want me to lie about this. I felt bad, and then my father came. We argued, but then he asked... I was going to lie, but then I didn't, " He answered. I wipe the tears falling down his cheeks.

    "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, but I wouldn't be able to convince him that it wasn't the truth if I already said it, " He added.

    "It's okay, don't worry about it. It's in the past now, okay? I'll deal with whatever comes by myself, " I spoke. I brought him closer, letting his head rest on my chest.

    "But-" I cut him off, hushing him. I stroke my fingers on the back of his head, trying to calm him down.

    "I'll be fine, " I said.

    "How? You won't be able to get out of this lie now, you could be put in jail, " Hyunjin stated. I stayed silent for a few moments, bringing myself together and thinking of what I should say next.

    "Yeji already said she'll be divorcing me, I'm pretty sure the divorce agreement papers will be coming by tomorrow and the next three days or so. She'll most likely move on from it afterward, considering that she probably didn't even like me romantically, " I answered.

    "There's no evidence, remember? Except that you said it yourself to your father, but that's just about it. There's not really pictures, videos, or audios as another source of evidence, " I finished. I wipe the remaining tears, then grabbed a few tissues from the coffee table. Handing a couple to Hyunjin, using the ones I have to blow my nose.

    I get up, taking the used tissues and went to throw them in the trashbin. Then, I went back to the couch and sat down.

    "Do you want me to stay here tonight?" I ask. Gazing at him.

    "Please, " He replied. I gave a faint smile, mouthing an 'okay'.

    "You want me to get us a snack from the convenience store?" I question. Hyunjin nodded. I got up.

    "Want to follow, or do you want to stay here?" I grab my phone and check the time. 21:38 (9:38pm).

    "I want to follow, " He responded.

    "Okay, " I walked to the door. I put on my shoes and cracked open the front door. I waited for him. After a minute or so, we made it outside. I went to my car, getting in and turning on the engine. Both me and Hyunjin put on our buckles, I back out and drove to the nearest convenience store, which was about six minutes away.

    When we arrived, I park on the side of the road. Both of us got out and headed inside the building. We went find something to eat and something to drink. I had gotten a similar Ramen as Hyunjin, and we got same drinks. I paid for our food and drinks, I sat down at the table and he sat next to me. He went to get the boiling water, while I opened the Ramen.

    After a while, the Ramen was done being set up and cooked. I got us some chopsticks to use. I was the first to start eating, Hyunjin just seemed to be staring at me.

    "You should eat before it gets cold, " I spoke.

    "Yeah, okay, " He commented. He then started eating as well. After a while, we both finished our food and our drinks. He threw away the empty bowls and cans, then we went to my car. Going inside. I soon start driving back to his house and park in the driveway.

    I got out, and so does Hyunjin. I follow him to the front door, watching as he unlocks it. We went inside, taking off our shoes. I make my way to his room. I lay down on his bed, going on my phone. It wasn't long before Hyunjin entered the room, laying next to me. I turn off my phone, turning my attention to him.

    "Do you want me to make you feel better, Hyunnie?" I ask, using a suggestive tone.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Author note: Feeling motivated recently, so I'll be updating a lot. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.