Chapter twenty four ; The Party

Warnings: Drinking, Swearing

Listen to the music for a better experience
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Hyunjin POV

    I heard a voice, my eyes opened. Seeing Felix in front of me, he was softly shaking while calling my name. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up and stretching my arms out as I yawn.

    "I made dinner," He said.

    "Dinner..? What time is it?" I ask, confused and concerned. I was scared that I missed the party. He looked at the time on his phone.

    "19:13 (7:13pm)," Felix replied. I nodded, sighing in relief. I got up, walking toward the kitchen to make myself a plate. He trailed after me, making his own plate as well. When I was done, I went over to the dining room. Setting my plate down on the table, while he sat across from me.

We both ate in silence, I finished and brought my plate into the kitchen. I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I walked back into the dining room, and I saw that Felix was almost done. I went over and picked up his plate, putting his in the dishwasher with mine. As I went to close it, he stood next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My head leaned into his shoulder, he was looking away. He seemed to be blushing. His face then turned to look at me, a smile on his face. He pushed his lips against mine, I could feel the heat of his body on mine. My face burned, I smiled, my arms wrapped around his neck. It lasted for a few seconds, when he pulled away, he hugged me.

"What's this all about?" I ask.

"I don't know, but when you fell asleep I just wanted to kiss you," He said. I looked at him, his face was red. I felt his heart pounding, his hands were shaking. He was nervous.

"Are you alright?" I ask. He pulled away, his hands holding mine.

"Yeah," He answered. I smiled faintly. I was starting to feel anxious. I didn't know what was going on, and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I looked away, trying not to be awkward. He squeezed my hand, I looked at him.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too," I say, I gave him a peck on the lips.

"We should start heading home to get dressed, then go back here to prepare everything before the party starts," I spoke. Felix nodded in agreement. We left the house, I drove us home. When we got home, I immediately went to our shared room. I didn't know what to wear, but I decided on wearing something sexy and a little revealing.

I wasn't expecting to see what Felix wore. A semi-transparent red top with black pants, they were tight but also a little loose. He also had a black choker on. He moved his bangs to the side of his head. It was an amazing look on him, the only problem was that his nipples were showing. I would love to see him wear this inside the house, but not in front of other people.

I decided to wear a black crop-top, and black pants that had a chain on one side and showed my knees. I brushed off my thoughts, both of us going back to the car. He sat in the passenger seat. The ride was silent, except for the music that played in the background. We got back to the house, Chan was here all dressed up.

I looked at the time, it was 20:13 (8:13pm). We all started closing the curtains, taking out the alcohol and snacks. Turning on the lights me and Felix bought earlier. Felix connected his phone to the speakers, having the playlist ready. People should start arriving at 20:25 (8:27pm), which was ten minutes away. We were almost ready, we just needed to clean up the small mess.