Chapter eighteen ; Car sex

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Rimming, Overstimulation, Impact play

Listen to the music for a better experience
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Hyunjin POV

    He crawled over to me, my heart racing. I pull him on my lap, so he's straddling me. I was feeling hot, to the point where my ears were red. My hands start roaming his body.

    "I'm going to fuck you so well, baby, " I spoke.

    "Please, I want it, " He begged, sounding breathless. I chuckled at his words, my left hand palming his bulge. He moans out at the pleasure he was receiving.

    "Hyunjin, " He breathed, starting to grind on me. Making me pant.

    "So desperate, " I whispered. Shortly after, I start kissing his neck.

    "Only for you, " He whimpered.

    "Good, " I responded.

    "Please, please, please, " Felix pleaded, wanting more from me.

    "Patience, baby, " I purred. I start kissing down his neck, taking off his shirt in the process. My lips traveled down to his collarbone, then lower down to his chest. I sucked on his skin, leaving marks all over his chest and neck making him moan softly.

    "I need you so bad though, " He whined.

    "Then, get on the seat, and lay down, " I ordered him. Felix listens, lying on the seat. I hovered over him, my hands trailing down his chest. I soon stopped, undoing his pants.

    "Let's take these off, hm?" I suggested. He nodded, lifting up his hips eagerly. I took off his pants, discarding them. My hand reached into his underwear, grabbing his member to stroke it.

    "H-Hyunjin, " He stuttered stuttered, making me smirk.

    "What?" I teased.

    "P-please, " He begged.

    "Please what, baby?" I asked.

    "I need more, " Felix whimpered.

    "Please, p-please, I need it, " He moaned. I chuckled.

    "Alright, " I whispered.

    "You're so sexy, " I commented. I gave him a peck on the lips.

    "Th-thank you, " He moaned quietly.

    "I love you, " I spoke, softly.

    "I love you too, " He replied. My hand left his cock, which seemed to make him want more. But, then I pulled down his briefs. Leaving him naked.
I undid his pants, pulling them down. I did the same with my briefs, taking them off and discarding them. Afterward, I took off my shirt.

    "I'm going to prep you, okay?" I warned. Felix nodded. I took my index finger and middle finger, putting them next to his mouth.

    "Suck, " I instructed. He opened his mouth, allowing my fingers inside. He starts sucking them, my gaze on his as he does so. I saw his expression change, how risqué it was. Soon, I took my fingers out. Inserting it inside the other hole, I watch as he rests head back while whimpering. I was fingering him slowly, and I made sure it was pure torture to him.