2 - ~|What is this feeling...?|~

haha this is weird no dating yet hmm.... I seriously dont know how to make that kinda stuff...
Still Inosuke Muichiro

----------------------------------

Muichiro POV:

I was walking to... Shitnobu? No...Shartnibu? Oh no it's Shenabu... eh whatever I don't care I was just going to her estate and when I knocked on the door I was greeted by one of the little butterfly girls...(Kiyo) "Hello!" The little girl said and gestured me to come inside. "So, what brings you here?" The girl asked. "I'm here to see the Insect pilar." I said, not wanting to mess up her name like that boar dude. She nodded and brought me to her office and left. The Insect pillar looked at me from her chair and stood up. 'She isn't called the Insect pillar for nothing' I said in thought as she approached me, gosh she was literally inches shorter than me. "Hello, Tokito-kun! Is there something going on?" She asked.

Shartnebu POV:

"Hello Tokito-kun! Is there something going on?" I asked, thinking that he'd forgot and leave, but I was wrong. "Yeah... There's this weird feeling I felt..." He said. I was quite stunned he didn't forget. "Really? Can you tell me about it?" I asked him. "Well.." He started and paused for a moment. "When the person asked if I wanted him to STAY... my cheeks felt like they heated up..." He explained. "Oh, then you should go to Kanroji-san! She can help you with that weird feeling!" I suggested.

Muichiro POV:

She suggested I went to Kanjiro? Kanjori? No, Kanroji-san... yeah she suggested that I go to Kanroji's estate, so I did. When I reached her estate, I was greeted by Kanroji opening the door and hugging me tightly.

(She has like five other siblings but how old are they?? I wanna include them in here :c and i know one of them are like 17-18 years old)

"KYAAA!! HI, TOKITO-KUNNN!!" She shouted and let me go. "So, what brings you here?" She asked as she gestured me inside. "Well it's about thhis weird feeling..." I answered as we went into the living room (ig) and we sat-

A/N: wait wait wait... they sat on pillows right? right? correct me if im wrong. and she didnt make mui tea idk if he wants tea anyway

We sat down and she spoke up first. "What kind of weird feeling?" She asked curiously.

Kanroji POV:

"What kind of weird feeling?" I asked Tokito, hoping he'd remember and, he did! "Uh well when the person asked me if I wanted them to STAY... I felt my cheeks heat up... and some weird feeling..." He explained. "KYAAA~!!" I exclaimed. "That means you're in love Tokito-kun!" I said. He looked very surprised and shocked to hear that he was in love. 'I wonder who's the lucky person...' I thought and spoke up again. "Can you tell me their name?" I asked, hoping he'll tell me.

Muichiro POV:

'I'm... in love...? No that can't be right....' I said to myself looking shocked. "Can you tell me their name?" She asked. "Uhm... His name is..." I paused and my cheeks felt like they heated up again. "Genya..." I said and I felt my face all heated up.

Kanroji POV:

'Oh my Tokito-kun is blushing so much!!' I thought to myself. "Wait... Genya Shinazugawa?" I asked just to make sure. Tokito nodded. "KYAAA YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON GENYAA-KUNNN!!" I shouted so loudly Tokito got startled. "A- Oh my goodness, I'm sorry!!" I apologized. "I-it's alright... and..." He paused. "Th-thank you Kanroji-san... I better get going now..." He said. "Oh, ok! But make sure to come to me when you want to confess, okay?" I said as he nodded and left the house.

-------------------------------

Hehehe its bad asf