3 - ~|When will you tell him?|~

Aha ok i forgot to put warnings but who the hell needs warnings in my story-

-----------------------

Muichiro POV:

I'm walking to Giyuu's estate (yes he didnt forget giyuus name >:D) and when I knocked on the door, I was greeted by Giyuu and saw Scarface at his house, too... "Nii-san why is he here?" I asked 'innocently'. "Sanemi?" He asked. I nodded. "We're together." He told me. "Oh ok..." I muttered. He invited me in and we talked (surprisingly giyuu talks a lot more to muichiro alone, or when sanemi is the only one with them) and played some games... 'I wish Genya were here...' I thought to myself. I loooked outside. "It's getting dark... are you sure you wanna stay?" Giyuu asked me.

Giyuu POV:

"It's getting dark... are you sure you wanna stay?" I asked Muichiro, he usually goes back to his place at these times but he nodded. "Okay then. There's a guest bedroom near my room, or you wanna sleep with me maybe?" I asked and Sanemi growled. Muichiro nodded again. Sanemi took my hand and dragged me to the backyard. "Are you sure, Yuu?" He asked me. "Yes I'm sure and, we'll look like a happy little family." I told him.

~Timeskip to tomorrow~

Muichiro POV:

As I woke up from bed with nee-san and Scarface still sleeping, I got up and went outside the bedroom and walked to the kitchen. I saw some fruits and decided to take a peach and bit it. I finished it a while later and then I saw that Scarface and nee-san woke up. "Morning." I greeted them. Then the scarface brought out a paper. "Kanroji-san says you got a crush?" He asked me. I got flustered. "Uh... uhm... y-yeah..." I told him and nodded. "Oh, well... why don't you tell her?" nee-san asked. I tilted my head and stopped blushing. "Her?" I said confused.

-----------------------

A/N: Tomioka-san thought he was straight... i am tho
Hope you had a great time :D