5 - ~|Confession practice|~

this could be a lot shorter than the others...

--------------------------

Third POV:

While Genya was thinking about confessing to Muichiro... while Muichiro is already at Kanroji's estate practicing on confessing to Genya already. 

"Come on! If you want to practice then pretend I'm Genya!" Mitsuri said, holding Muichiro's hands. She really wanted both of them to get together and have the best relationship yet.

A/N: (my) c.ai Mitsuri when you(I) tell her you(I) like someone she knows: *finds ways to get you(the) two together without helping them confess/ teases you(me) and somehow manages to get the person you(I) said you(I) like into the convo.*

"But you aren't a boy... plus, I get pretty uncomfortable when you're in your uniform...." Muichiro told her, looking away. "Oh ok then, I'll change, be right back!" Mitsuri said as she went to her room to change, after a few minutes she's in her paper airplane kimono (the one we saw her wear at s3 in her backstory) and went outside and Muichiro was still there looking at a window. "Hey, Tokito-kun! I'm back!" Mitsuri said as she sat back in front of Muichiro. "Oh hello Kanroji-san... what were we doing again?" Muichiro asked, confused. "Well, we were practicing to confess to your Genya-kun!" She exclaimed. "I don't really want to anymore..." He said. "But don't you want Genya-kun to be with you??" She said and pouted.

Muichiro POV:

"Ok Ok!" I said in defeat. "But what if Snake dude passes by? you told me he always does." I said. "Well, I planned a meeting with him that's next week, so he won't be coming here today!" Kanroji reassured. "If you say so..." I told her and started to practice confessing and pretending she was Genya.

Third POV:

They started off with "I wanted to tell you something..." "I like you!!" "I've had a crush on you..." "I think you're very cute and strong..." "I'm hoping you'd accept my feelings for you..." and Mitsuri answered with "Oh. My. Goodness! I loved you too!!" "AHHH- I LOVE YOU TOO!!" "Oh my-, really!?" To give muichiro high hopes that Genya liked him back. Because he did ofc.

-------------------------------

A/N: I feel single as fuck now-

anyway its short as always sorry-

Edit: I wish i could leak it-