6 - ~|He's gonna confess?|~

wahh im making a video and a storyyy

----------------------

Thrid POV:

Genya and Muichiro haven't been visiting each other or going to that ramen place.  Genya thinks Muichiro doesn't want to stay with him... What did he do? was he annoying? Did he say something wrong? Little did he know, Muichiro was going to confess to him.

Muichiro POV:

I'm going to send a letter by crow to Genya to meet him at a sakura blossom tree... "I don't know if I'm ready..." I told Kanroji. "Of course you're ready!! You have been practicing for the confession!" She reassured me and I nodded my head. "Oh, and Iguro-san is coming here later so, you better get going!" She added and led me outside. "Tell me when you're done~" She whispered in my ear before I left.

I got back to my estate (if he has one-) and took out a piece of paper and set it down on the kitchen table (or the small table thing im bad at explaining), while I was looking for a pen, I forgot what I was going to do... of course... I found a pen and got back to the place I set down the paper and remembered that I was going to write and got to it. "But... What am I gonna write to him?" I asked myself.

I ended up making it a little short.

this is what it says:

To: Genya

Hi Genya, sorry that we weren't meeting up anymore, I don't hate you. In fact, let's hang out at the Sakura blossom tree at the park! Hope you come over...

Sincerely, Muichiro

----------------------

*walking up stairs* *trips and hurts myself* *walks it off*

sorry this is like, super gahdahm short