4 - ~|Tempted hearts|~

I'm thinking of making a sanegiyuu fanfic, what do you guys think?

-------------------------

Third POV:

Genya and Muichiro became friends at this point and they are getting closer and catching feelings for each other by the week. 'Woah I'm really starting to fall for Genya-san...' Muichiro thought to himself while watching the clouds at a Hashira meeting. After the meeting he went to see Genya again at the same ramen resturant they go to.(no not a date yet)

Genya POV:

I was at the ramen resturant and saw Muichiro coming here. 'Oh it's Muichiro..' I said in thought as I ate my ramen loudly. Muichiro also sat down and ate as well but this time we didnt talk... we always talked here before... why didnt we now?

Third POV:

This cycle has repeated many times, Muichiro or Genya not coming to the ramen resturant. Kanroji, Giyuu... Heck, even the chef of the ramen resturant is worried. (hehe yes the one from naruto lmao)

Genya POV:

'Wait... do I really like Muichiro...?' I questioned myself while walking to the Wind estate after a mission. 'Should I pass by the resturant again? Oh maybe Muichiro woudln't be there anyway...' I thought as I opened the door to my room. I sat on my bed and thought about it. 'I don't want Muichiro to think I hate him...' I thought. "Maybe I should confess..." I said. "Confess to who?" Sanemi said, outside of my room. 'Oh shit I should've said that out loud..' I thought. "Uhm n-no one..." I said nervously. "TELL ME."He demanded. "Okay Okay uhm i-it's... uhm..." I stuttered. I heard Sanemi sigh and he opened the door to my room and sat beside me. "Is it Muichiro?" He asked with a soft voice he'd use when we were younger.

A/N: hehe soft Sanemi :)

I nodded with my head down. (how do you do that anyway-) "Well go to Kanroji-san, she'll help you confess to him in no time." He suggested. He never did this until now. I looked up at him and smiled. "Ok, thank you, aniki." I told him and he hugged me and I hugged back. "Happy to help." He said and smiled warmly at me before leaveing my room.

------------------------------

Hi sorry it's short I got help from c.ai's Creative helper for this...

Anyway luv y'all :3