10 - ~|The 'hangout'|~

Hey fam how's it going? :)

--------------------------------------------

Third POV:

Muichiro and Genya are already going to the park (to the sakura blossom tree) and Muichiro is first there. He's pretty nervous about this. 'Hope my practice pays off...' Muichiro thought. he was holding the paper bouquet he made behind his hand.

Few minutes later Genya comes, also wearing a yukata.
(The pic below ofc-)

Muichiro POV:

'Oh my goodness, he looks so hot...' I thought as he approached me. "So... What're we gonna do?" He asked. "I... uh... wanna tell you something..." I said. "Oh, what is it?" He asked.

Genya POV:

"What is it?" I asked Muichiro. He looked nervous, I'm not sure why... "I-I uh..." He stuttered. "I LIKE(Love) YOU!!" He said and looked down, holding up a paper bouquet he must've made. I was shocked and glad we had mutual feelings toward each other. "Me too..." I said in a soft tone as I took the paper flowers. He looked up at me blushing a lot and smiling widely. 

~Timeskip because I don't know what to put here~
(It's already night and maybe they just walked around idk think of anything BUT a first date alr)

Third POV:

Muichiro was walking home looking happier than Shinobu's smile. Once he came home, he went to his bedroom, and flopped onto the futon, moving side to side and, hugging his pillow as if it was Genya. He was so happy about this...

-------------------------------

:( Sorry it's a lot shorter than the others...