9 - ~|Getting ready|~

I needed a suggestion and @asxtrimstarloll gave me one so thanks to them :D
Oh and I'll be tweaking it a little oki?

-----------------------------

Genya POV:

I was walking to the Wind Estate and when I got there I heard clapping noises from Nemi's room. 'What the heck-' I thought and just ignored the sound as I went to my room to look for some paper.

A/N: It's night time.

I found some paper and a pen and started writing. "Wait, what the heck do I write??" I asked myself in a low voice so I won't disturb what Nemi's doing there in his room. I ended up just suggesting a time (6:00 P.M. Tomorrow). Now I just have to wait for my crow, who will probably not be here because of the darn loud sounds in Nemi's room.

I folded the paper and flopped onto the bed while listening to whatever the heck Nemi is doing. 'CRAP I HEAR MOANING-' 'WAIT THAT'S NOT NEMI'S VOICE-' 'WHO'S CHEEKS IS HE CLAPPING-' 'AHH I SHOULD HAVE NOT DONE THIS HOW WILL I SLEEP-' 'WAIT IS THAT TOMIOKA-SAN!?' 'OH GOODNESS MORE MOANING HOW LONG IS IT!?' 'I WISH I COULD STOP LISTENING-'

The next day... (he fell asleep eventually)

When I woke up I was trying to look for the letter. 'Where the heck is it!?' I thought. My crow, Hashibami flew into my room. "Looking for the letter?" He asked. "WAIT YOU ALREADY-" "Yes." "DO YOU KNOW WHO-" "Yes it said there" "WHY THE HELL DID YOU READ IT!?" "uhm..." I sigh. "Did you get a yes, or no?" "he said yes." Hashibami flies away. I sigh again and walk outside and see Tomioka-san?? "Uhm... Hi?" I said and he looked at me. "U-uh... H-Hello..." He said nervously. I could see some love marks on him. I decided to just ignore that and went outside.

~One day timeskip brought to you by Genya's wig~
(It's 5:00 p.m.)

Muichiro POV:

"What do I wear...?" I ask myself and scroll through my closet of clothes. I chose a bright blue yukata with white stripes. (not the one with a mist-like pattern)

A/N: I don't know if that's long or short (length of the skirt thing) but it's mostly long so maybe it's a long one

A/N: I don't know if that's long or short (length of the skirt thing) but it's mostly long so maybe it's a long one. I don't know much about Japanese culture I'm sorry-

I remove my Corps Uniform (they wear that shit 24/7 I think-) and put on the yukata I picked and looked at the mirror. "Eh... Looks fine." I told myself and pick up the paper flowers I made.

"Hope he likes them..."

---------------------------------------

Hi I have 2 new friends and I absolutely don't know why I'm friends with them. One wanted to be my friend for some reason. I don't know why she would but whatever she looks pretty anyway. the other one I'm not sure if he's my friend. he just complimented my art and asked me to look after his ring while he dances on the stage of our class. + he's the peace officer.

Anyway that's it for now :)