CHAPTER TEN: GOOD LOOKING'

Song Name: Good lookin' by Dixon Dallas

Henry was away on a buisness trip with Pez when Alex sendt him a text with a link to a song on Spotify. "Made me think of you ;)" Henry grinning at his phone raises the attention of one Percy. "oh, i know that look, that's the teen girl meeting one direction look. what did he send you?" Percy says with a miscivious look on his face. "nothing, well he texted me a link to a song, and wrote "this reminded me of you."" Henry's practically kicking his feet when he presses play. "there's something 'bout the way you look in my eyes. Like a starry nigth, you ligth up my sky." Henry sits and listens with love in his eyes, he recalls memories of them sitting outside on a picknick blanket while watching the stars. This song really is meant for us he thinks about replying.

"you lean in closer and my heart starts to pound i hear you sigh, you know i love that sound." I do love that sound he thinks to himself. " wow, who knew Alex was such a romantic?" Pez says, and as if this was a challenge to the universe the next line in the song starts. " He's bouncing of my booty cheeks i love the way he rides" and Henry dives for his phone with a nauseated look on his face, while Pez bursted out laughing. "i can hardly breath when he's pumpin' deep inside" "why wont it stop" Henry yells with a bewildered look on his face, while Pez is laughing so hard he's rolling on the floor. "this is not funny" Henry says but chuckles at the end of the sentence. "Call him daddy while i holler-" "Pez, stop- laughing." Henry says laughing aswell now. He is finally able to shut it of. Henry picks up his phone and text Alex "I'm going to strangle you" Alex replied almost instantly "Yes, please😏🤭" Henry laughs sligthly and types back "you're an ass❤️". He puts his phone down and turns to Pez who has sligthly gatherd himself pulling himself into the chair, they look at eachother and start laughing again.