Gege & Didi 🥰

Wangji pov.

It was lunch break time and I was sitting peacefully at my favourite cafe while sipping my delicious pink strawberry milk.  This drink was my life. I could become a monster if I didn't taste this delicious drink for a day. I meant it, my best friend and family already see my 'monster' side.

It was a wonderful situation until my eyes caught something gorgeous, entered the cafe.

I could hear my heartbeat fast and my eyes couldn't do anything except staring at him.

It is the Alpha. It Is WEI FUCKING WUXIAN.

He just wore a white shirt with a black tie. The sleeve folded till his elbow. He held his iPad in his left hand and opened the cafe door with a cool gesture. I mean, he would always look cool even if he didn't do anything.

It looked like he ordered an iced Americano in a large-sized cup.

He made his way to the empty table and did something with his iPad. Maybe checked on some work or whatever but he looked handsome with that serious expression. And that jawline, I wonder if my hand could touch that sharp jawline.

I didn't know what time is it, but I saw him turn off the iPad and stand up and walk out of the cafe, lunchtime must be over soon.

WAIT, IT WAS 12.40 AND THE LUNCHTIME WOULD BE OVER IN 5 MINUTES.

I couldn't reach the office in 5 mins and the cafe isn't that near to my office. If I came here by car, I would get there in 5 mins, but unfortunately, I am that rich to have my car, so I have to use my feet to walk...

I am doomed, Mr Jay, my boss would be really mad at me.

I ran as fast as I could until my body hit something hard that made my small body fall.

"Aww, that's hurt," I said unconsciously and tried to make myself stand. I guarantee my elbow is injured now. I fell a little hard.

"Hey, I am sorry, let me help you." said someone that I crashed earlier, as he said, he helped me to stand up.

"Uh thank you, Sir, but it's my fault, I am so sorry," I said as soon as I stood up. I tidied my shirt a bit so it didn't look that dirty.

"Are you hurting somewhere?" he looked at my eyes. Wait, I know these beautiful eyes. Oh lord, this is Wei Wuxian's eyes. I BUMPED INTO WEI WUXIAN. I hope he didn't recognize me.

"Uh, no Sir, I am all fine. I am so sorry for this accident, it's all my fault, but I have to go or my boss will get mad.  Zàijiàn Xiānshēng"  I said with a bow. When I made my way to run again, a strong arm held my hand to stop me from running away.