Bad day? Maybe?

Wangji POV.

I growled lowly and patted my bedside table to find my phone that rang the alarm loudly. After saying goodbye with some snuggle to my bed, I finally opened my eyes and softly rubbing them.

The sun's rays touched my skin warmly when I opened the curtains.

"Damn, it's Monday already. I hate waking up in the morning!" I said to myself with a sigh. I grabbed the towel on the shelf and made my way to my bathroom to get myself ready for work.

After I wear my usual long sleeve shirt and long black pants like what workers
have to wear, I walked downstairs searching for my forever soulmate, my lovely pink milk.

As soon as I arrived, my mom stood up from where she sat and greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, dear. I prepared you sandwiches, but if you want to eat
something with rice, I prepared it too." She said. I answered it with a smile and choose to sit down beside Wave to grabbed my sandwiches.

The sandwiches were perfect. All I need for today was all packed. My family was all safe and sound. But I felt something was missing this morning.

What's that?

My lovely pink milk! I didn't see it anywhere on the table but my mom usually prepared it for me.

"Wangji? What's going on? Is there anything wrong?" My mom asked me confusedly.

"Mom!" My voice was trembling, "Where's my pink milk?"

"Oh dear, don't cry, don't cry. But I couldn't find any of your lovely milk neither on the freezer nor the kitchen's shelf. Maybe you forgot to stock it?" She said.

"You can just buy it on your way to the office, Gege. Don't cry." Wave patted my shoulder and giggled a little.

"Oh wait, it's already late! I'll take my leave first. Have a nice day, everyone." I waved my hand to my family and ran outside.

"I'm not crying! I'm a grown man anyway." I took a glance at my wristwatch and was shocked when I realized my work hours would start in
a half-hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day didn't go well. I scolded everyone that appeared on my face. Well, it wasn't confusing at all. I didn't get my daily dose of pink milk today.

First, my department boss gave me some extra works to analyzed some wrong reports that other employees did. It wasn't even my fault but why
the hell Khun Jay asked me to revise it?

Secondly, my only best friend in this office was absent today and that's made me so lonely.

Thirdly, I didn't get my break time today, which means I didn't get my lunch and another dose of pink milk today.

And at last, I met my mate, Wuxian gege, an hour ago.

Flashback~~

I was on the elevator holding bundles of reports, I had to deliver to my boss. I was  drowned in my thoughts when I heard elevator's door opened and showed someone that lived on my head these days.