This Isn't A Dream

Wangji pov.

"Xiānshēng Wuxian, please tell me what is going on here? Why am I ended up here?" I
said with a confused face.

"how did you smell my pheromone? Why did you call me your omega?" I quickly sat on that bed and stared at him.

"Really? Bodi? This is 7 a.m. and you already give me a lot of questions?" he said with a husky voice that sounds really...err sexy.

He followed me to sat, and continued, "And where is the gege that I asked you to call me before?"

"Xiānshēng, I don't think."

"No explanation before you called me with Wuxian gege as you called me 4 days ago."

Really? The Almighty Wei Wuxian sulked in front of me?

"Alright, alright. Wuxian gege, now I need your explanation."

"Hhhh." He ruffle his hair, "Didi, first of all, I am so sorry  na, for the night's incident, it's not like what you think..." his sentence cut off with mine.

"Wuxian gege like I said before, it's alright. If you're worried that I will tell everyone about you and your boyfriend on that night incident, I will not..."

"No, he isn't my boyfriend. He is just a pile of rubbish," he said, stared at me sharply.

"Huh? What? But, you"

"He's my ex-boyfriend, we are forced to be together because his family wanted to do some cooperation with my company. Well, his dad said that we should be together so
the cooperation could go smoothly. I didn't love him, even a little. But he loves me too much until it becomes an obsession, I think." He sighed.

"I cut off the relationship when he caught embezzling those project's fund. Such a
bastard. He ran away with it and no one knows where he was. We lost some money and the cooperation with his father's Company and mine failed. His father was so ashamed of his son. He promised, his son won't show up in front of my face again." he continued his sentence.

"And I didn't know why on earth he appeared on that night and forced me to
kiss him, and unfortunately you came on the wrong time," he said.

Why did he explain this much to me? I was just his mere employee. He shouldn't care that much if I was hurt or not.

"'Wangji...say something na, I feel guilty if you don't accept my apology." he drew his body closer to mine and hold my hands. It felt really comfortable when his body touched mine.

"There's no point of you to apologize, Gege. I'm just your mere employee, anyway."

"B-but why did when I saw someone did that to you on that night, I felt a lot of pain. I don't understand this feeling." I said, holding my tears.

The tears running down my cheek with my consent every time I remember that night's incident.

I sobbed, "C-crying wasn't a h-help, I s-still felt that p-pain. My o-omega w-was s-sad too, it f-felt like wW-what's mine w-was t-taken by s-someone."

Hell, it was so embarrassing, but I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"No no no, please don't cry. You aren't a mere employee for me, you are my mate and I can't see my mate being like this. I'm so sorry." he brought me to his bare chest and hugged me really tight. His right hand rubbed my back to gave me comfort. I snuggled closer to his chest while controlling my tears and inhaled his addicting pheromone.

Wait...did he say 'my mate'?

"Gege? What did you mean by 'my mate'?" I pushed his chest with a confused face.

"Au? Don't you feel it? You always hurt seeing me with someone. You caught my eyes the first time I saw you, it felt like there's something between us. I felt so secure and safe whenever you are around, and l guarantee you felt the same." he said.

He brought me to his embrace and snuggled his face closer into the crook of my neck and He continued his sentence.
"And your pheromone...smell so addicting. Damn, I didn't know you were an omega until that day when you bumped at me in front of the
café."

"But I consume artificial pheromone so that no one knows that I am an omega, how did you smell me?"
I never forget to consume the right dose of artificial pheromone and until today, no one know that I was an omega.

"Oh, you use artificial pheromone? Well, it made all my thought about us being a fated mates stronger!" he looked at me with a really happy face.

"Huh? What do you mean, Gege?"

"I think you forgot something about how that artificial pheromone works, Bodi."

"What is it, Gege?"

"The artificial pheromone can't work for a fated mate. That means we are fated!"

____________________________________________________________

Wuxian pov.

I felt really happy. My Alpha felt happy.

Seeing his cute and surprised face when I said that we're fated made me happier.

"We-we are fated? Gege?" he squeezed my shoulder.

"Yes, Bodi. Why don't you look as happy as—" my sentence cut off when he hugged me tight and buried his face on the crook of my neck, maybe inhaling my pheromone.

"If this was a dream, please don't wake me up." He spoke.

"No, this isn't a dream. I'm yours and you are mine."

That scene replayed on my head and made me smile hard. I got up from my bed without wearing any shirt, just wearing my training pants, and made my way to the kitchen because Wangji said he will made us some breakfast.

Aunt Yong, the maid that came here every morning to prepared my meals for the day said she had to treat her sick son so she couldn't come here for a while.

So here l am, seeing Wangji cooking meals in the kitchen, turned his back to me with my white t-shirt which looked oversized on his body, and a black boxer. The t-shirt seemed too oversized, it exposed his milky white
shoulder.

I heard him hummed some songs while shaking his hips like dancing. Hell, the view made my training pants
tighter.

"Hmmm, what are you making, Bodi? It smells really good." I said. My hands held his waist so that he didn't move his ass any longer, I couldn't hold myself.

"Don't move your ass like that, Bodi. It made my pants tight." I whispered to him and buried my face on his exposed shoulder.

"Uhh, Gege, I'm cooking. Don't put your head on my shoulder. It's tickling." he said, but I ignored it.

I licked his exposed shoulder and end it with a kiss.

"Gege! What a pervert! Sit on that table and wait for me to finished these meals, now!"
he said after slapped my hands that wrapped his waist.

"I'm sorry, mister.'" I giggled at his gesture and made my way to the table. I bet his face
was all red now because his ear was already red.

I wished this wasn't a dream. Even if this was a dream, I would never want to wake up.

****************************

Enjoy reading & ignore grammatical errors.

-bunny🐰🦋